• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
I have installed the app from Appexchange as suggested and did all the changes required.
I am getting this error despite choosing the right field for the wedges "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'."
Can someone please check / suggest.
Thanks
​Bhanu
In Trailhead > Reports & Dashboards > Extending Reports using the AppExchange 

I get the the follwoing error message even though the "Wedges" are setup correctly on the "New Trend by Source" Pie Chart.   Images attached showing error message & visual of Pie Chart.
Any input or wisdom would be greatly appreciated. 
Joe JohnsonError MessagePie Chart
Getting Started With Chatter
Completed the test seneraio as the steps requested.   When I "Check Challange" it publishes a red box with this error "Challange Not Yet Completed....here's whats wrong
The Topic 'Happy Customer' was not vcreated.  Please make another post with the topic or add it to your existing post.

I have added the post several times and used all per,utation of the "Happy Customer" yet still the error
In Trailhead > Reports & Dashboards > Extending Reports using the AppExchange 

I get the the follwoing error message even though the "Wedges" are setup correctly on the "New Trend by Source" Pie Chart.   Images attached showing error message & visual of Pie Chart.
Any input or wisdom would be greatly appreciated. 
Joe JohnsonError MessagePie Chart
Getting Started With Chatter
Completed the test seneraio as the steps requested.   When I "Check Challange" it publishes a red box with this error "Challange Not Yet Completed....here's whats wrong
The Topic 'Happy Customer' was not vcreated.  Please make another post with the topic or add it to your existing post.

I have added the post several times and used all per,utation of the "Happy Customer" yet still the error
Hi All
I have installed the app from Appexchange as suggested and did all the changes required.
I am getting this error despite choosing the right field for the wedges "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'."
Can someone please check / suggest.
Thanks
​Bhanu