• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a managed package which I installed on different orgs with no problems. Recently I added 2 new classes and all hell broke loose. I packaged it fine, compiled fine, passed all the unit tests just fine. When I tried to install it on a sandbox it gave errors about not recognizing some vars from a class that I know(checked) is included. I then removed the 2 new classes, repackaged it and it was the same. I should mention that all the other files are Managed-released but the package is currently beta. The 2 new files I added are also beta (blue instead of green) but the errors are not about the new classes.

Example error: "Class_Name.
Variable var_name does no exist. ("Class_Name" is a very important class that has been in this package since the begining, it never caused problems and it's included in the package, "var_name" is a static bool from that class that also exists)

I have a managed package which I installed on different orgs with no problems. Recently I added 2 new classes and all hell broke loose. I packaged it fine, compiled fine, passed all the unit tests just fine. When I tried to install it on a sandbox it gave errors about not recognizing some vars from a class that I know(checked) is included. I then removed the 2 new classes, repackaged it and it was the same. I should mention that all the other files are Managed-released but the package is currently beta. The 2 new files I added are also beta (blue instead of green) but the errors are not about the new classes.

Example error: "Class_Name.
Variable var_name does no exist. ("Class_Name" is a very important class that has been in this package since the begining, it never caused problems and it's included in the package, "var_name" is a static bool from that class that also exists)