• 35 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a new force.com project in Eclipse accessing my Developer workspace. After filling in the project name / username / password /security token / environment and pressing Next, I get:

User-added image

I have no idea what this means.

There is nothing wrong with the Developer workspace, because I can create the same project on a different computer.

And I was able to create projects with the same credentials on the problem computer until I allowed an Eclipse update.  I have since blown away all of my projects/metadata as well as the Eclipse binary directory, downloaded and unzipped a fresh version of Eclipse 4.3, reinstalled the force.com IDE, and I still get the same result.

Can anybody help?
I'm trying to create a new force.com project in Eclipse accessing my Developer workspace. After filling in the project name / username / password /security token / environment and pressing Next, I get:

User-added image

I have no idea what this means.

There is nothing wrong with the Developer workspace, because I can create the same project on a different computer.

And I was able to create projects with the same credentials on the problem computer until I allowed an Eclipse update.  I have since blown away all of my projects/metadata as well as the Eclipse binary directory, downloaded and unzipped a fresh version of Eclipse 4.3, reinstalled the force.com IDE, and I still get the same result.

Can anybody help?