• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to convert this statement to one soql statement?

Select UserID, sum(case actionStatus when 'Success' then 1 else 0 end ) as Successful, sum(case actionStatus when 'Success' then 0 else 1 end ) as Failed from myActions group by UserID

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
I'm using the lightning file upload control to store fiels upto 16MB in size. However I need to validate the resolution of the file and size. I understand this is possible only in client side using HTML 5 Canvas. But the new lightning file upload control doesn't expose any client side event. It provides an event after the file is saved to server, which is not helpful. The lightning control uses a generic html input. I tried attaching the client side event to the input tag in helper.js and render.js, but no luck. Any ideass, how to hook the event to the input control? Is Locker preventing this?
Doing the Build Flexible Apps with Lightning Components proyect, in step 2 (Use Base Lightning Components) I got a error: "Make sure the 'SimilarProperties' component has been added to the Property Record page", but I already added the component to the only Lightning record Page and activated it.   Anyone can help me? .
How to convert this statement to one soql statement?

Select UserID, sum(case actionStatus when 'Success' then 1 else 0 end ) as Successful, sum(case actionStatus when 'Success' then 0 else 1 end ) as Failed from myActions group by UserID

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.