• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a managed package that uses Apex and which I need to install into a Professional edition org. The only way to do so (that I'm aware of) is to become a partner, go through the security review and publish it on AppExchange. But it's really just a button and a tiny piece of code. It's just not worth the hassle but I need to install it somehow. Is there any other way at all?
Hi,

Could someone please explain to me in plain English what the attached piece of code does? I'm trying to identify what's triggering the Collision detection error and if it's safe to deactivate this trigger (screenshot attached).

Thanks in advance.User-added image

I've created a managed package that uses Apex and which I need to install into a Professional edition org. The only way to do so (that I'm aware of) is to become a partner, go through the security review and publish it on AppExchange. But it's really just a button and a tiny piece of code. It's just not worth the hassle but I need to install it somehow. Is there any other way at all?
Hi,

Could someone please explain to me in plain English what the attached piece of code does? I'm trying to identify what's triggering the Collision detection error and if it's safe to deactivate this trigger (screenshot attached).

Thanks in advance.User-added image

Hello,

Has anyone tried calling the $flow.CurrentDate system variable in flows? This actually seems like a bug. Regardless of what time you invoke the function, it ALWAYS returns 7:00 PM of the PREVIOUS day.

Is there a setting or way to fix this?