• 60 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to execute a simple SOQL query on objects with two-word names, and it is proving surprisingly difficult. 

The query below works fine:
"select name from user limit 10"

I want to execute something similar on an object called "User Emails" - I know that is the name as it was pulled from the schema builder. However, any simple query on this table fails, no matter what format of the two-word name I try.

For example: 
"select date from user_emails limit 10" 
This fails with the error "Object type 'user_emails' is not supported". This is true of any format of the object name I have tried (useremails, UserEmails, user-emails, etc).

What is the correct way to query these objects? 

Does anyone know what object stores the 'Primary Campaign Source' field on the Campaign Influence related list on the Opportunity object? Is it accessible via the API?

Thanks!
Manuel Dangond
  • January 11, 2017
This might seem like a pretty elementary question.
Current number of API requests is exceded. So I am looking for a way to export data from Salesforce without the API.
Is there any way to export data without API or maybe some 3rd party products "increase" API request limit?
Does Apex/Visualforce selfdefeloped apps also use API and could exceeds number of API requests?
Hi Everyone,

We are looking to integrate SalesForce with another platform, however when using our Administrator access we don't appear to have the privileges to use this function.

How are we able to identify what our SalesForce API is?
I am attempting to execute a simple SOQL query on objects with two-word names, and it is proving surprisingly difficult. 

The query below works fine:
"select name from user limit 10"

I want to execute something similar on an object called "User Emails" - I know that is the name as it was pulled from the schema builder. However, any simple query on this table fails, no matter what format of the two-word name I try.

For example: 
"select date from user_emails limit 10" 
This fails with the error "Object type 'user_emails' is not supported". This is true of any format of the object name I have tried (useremails, UserEmails, user-emails, etc).

What is the correct way to query these objects? 

I am currently working on creating a process on my local machine that uploads and upserts data from my local machine to salesforce every thirty minutes but I don't know where to start. i have tried editing the process.bat file in dataloader but it will not run continously or upload the records at all. please help  
Does anyone know what object stores the 'Primary Campaign Source' field on the Campaign Influence related list on the Opportunity object? Is it accessible via the API?

Thanks!
Manuel Dangond
  • January 11, 2017
Hii,

I'm trying to answera question on Trailhead, but it keeps giving me an error.

Question is like the below: 

Create a validation rule to check that a contact is in the zip code of its account.
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).
Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

The Error I'm getting :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [MailingPostalCode__c]: [MailingPostalCode__c]

I've written the below V rule:

AND 

NOT(ISBLANK( AccountId )), 
MailingPostalCode__c != Account.ShippingPostalCode__c 
)

If the MailingPostalCode__c wasn't created, It won't allow me to create the V rule on contact with the field MailingPostalCode__c. And also how can the API name be only MailingPostalCode, its always gets concate with __c.
Please help me out.
Thank in advance.