• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created one Lightning component to display the key fields of the Contact SObject. I used Lightning Design System to display the contact icon (SVG spritemap). It's working fine and able to see the icon and contact details from Developer Console App preview (MyContact.app). But the icon(svg#contact) is not properly visible in Salesforce1 mobile app. 

When view on browser:
viewed on browser using Developer Console App preview
But the same icon is not rendered properly in Salesforce1. 

Hi everyone,

I'm getting too many redirects error on the page when I preview lightning apps. It was working fine until last night and I'm suddenly getting this, I tried on all different browsers Chrome, Safari, and FireFox without luck. I also tried on incognito window but it didn't help. The app from trailhead tutorial is also displaying the same error when I click preview. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
I just started playing with Lightning and have created controller and cmp. Intended behavior:
  1. User enters text in 'Find Travelingspoon' field, click Submit, it displays text 'Hi, [text]' - this part works fine.
  2. When user clicks 'Clear  button on Salesforce1, it clears whatever text is in the 'Find Traveling Spoon' text box, but it's not clearing out the text, the text stays in the box.
Please advise what's wrong. Thanks.

Here's my component code:
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" access="global">

<ui:inputText aura:id="name" label="Find TravelingSpoon:"/>

<ui:button aura:id="button" buttonTitle="Submit Input" class="button" label="Submit" press="{!c.getInput}"/>
    <ui:outputText aura:id="outName" value="" class="text"/>

<ui:button aura:id="button" buttonTitle="Clear the field" class="button" label="Clear" press="{!c.clearName}"/>    

</aura:component>

Here's my controller code:
({
    getInput : function(cmp, evt) {
        var myName = cmp.find("name").get("v.value");
        var myText = cmp.find("outName");
        var greet = "Hi, " + myName;
        myText.set("v.value", greet);
        cmp.set("v.value", []);
    }
})

({