• Senior Quality Engineer
  • Salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've been getting dozens of these, what are clearly backend salesforce errors, in the past few hours. They have only happened on two objects so far, both of which have Process Builder flows (if relevent). I was about to open a case with salesforce, but they seemed to have stopped happening. Anyone seen this error before or know if there's a fix?

Line of code executing the DML operation:
List<Database.SaveResult> vehicleSRs = Database.update(vehiclesToUpdate, false);

Example of what is being updated:
**************************************************************************************************
Vehicle failed to update:
Vehicle__c:{Id=a0D37000001iiCNEAY, Location_Coordinates__Latitude__s=49.192546, Location_Coordinates__Longitude__s=-123.981249, Location_Date__c=2016-11-12 16:43:48}
**************************************************************************************************

And the error:
Error:
(Database.Error[getFields=();getMessage=The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. Couldn't retrieve the active version of the flow with definition ID null. ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00382: expression is of wrong type
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

This almost certainly means your PL/SQL is out of sync with your Java. Rebuild and then run ./ant plsql.

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call fInteraction.get_all_definitions_nc(?)}(00D37000000PVDi) Contact your administrator for help.;getStatusCode=CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER;])
Hi all,

I am seeing the error - Maximum stack depth has been reached.  I read in the Limits that I can chain unlimited Queuable jobs(Calling one Queueable Job from another Queueable Job) from any edition except Developer Edition. I am currently working in an Enterprise edition and am still seeing this error. Can someone kindly explain to me the limits of Queueable Apex? 
I've been getting dozens of these, what are clearly backend salesforce errors, in the past few hours. They have only happened on two objects so far, both of which have Process Builder flows (if relevent). I was about to open a case with salesforce, but they seemed to have stopped happening. Anyone seen this error before or know if there's a fix?

Line of code executing the DML operation:
List<Database.SaveResult> vehicleSRs = Database.update(vehiclesToUpdate, false);

Example of what is being updated:
Vehicle failed to update:
Vehicle__c:{Id=a0D37000001iiCNEAY, Location_Coordinates__Latitude__s=49.192546, Location_Coordinates__Longitude__s=-123.981249, Location_Date__c=2016-11-12 16:43:48}

And the error:
Error:
(Database.Error[getFields=();getMessage=The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. Couldn't retrieve the active version of the flow with definition ID null. ORA-06550: line 1, column 13:
PLS-00382: expression is of wrong type
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

This almost certainly means your PL/SQL is out of sync with your Java. Rebuild and then run ./ant plsql.

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {?=call fInteraction.get_all_definitions_nc(?)}(00D37000000PVDi) Contact your administrator for help.;getStatusCode=CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER;])