• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the 'Chosing the Right Automation Tool' module (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/business_process_automation/process_whichtool), it says that all actions to be performed at a later time will be performed at the same time. Also, it says that if multiple 'laters' needed, a workflow should be used instead. 

User-added image

However, when defining scheduled actions in the Process Builder, I can see that I can schedule another 'Scheduled Actions' at a later time. What am I missing here? Thank you!
User-added image
Trying to complete this challenge.  Recieve the following error message.  Need help resolving:

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not bind to the record ID value (in order to link to the record detail page)"

Here's my code for 'AccountList.vfp':

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <table border="1" >

<apex:repeat var="a" value="{!Account}">
            <li>
                <apex:outputLink value="/<record id>">
                    Record
                </apex:outputLink>
            </li>
        </apex:repeat>

</table>
</apex:page>
Hi All,
which components are not supported  while deploying sanbox to production?

Hi Guys,

I have started using Chatter for Mobile and, in many cases, this allows me to attach images to records and have them appear as attachements against the record.  This is not supported however when uploading Chatter files to Tasks as the image will stay in the chatter feed but not the Attachment Related List.

Does anyone have an example of a trigger that will take a Task's Chatter feed (files only) when created and insert it as a Task Attachment?

If not, could you point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Mike