• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I use below formula in report for display of currency.
I am never sucessful to display 8 or any value in the field
IF(ISBLANK(AMOUNT:SUM), 8, AMOUNT:SUM)

Thank you
  • September 29, 2015
Hi
  Whenever CASE record was created, update the CASE owner with a value of Account owner through trigger.plz  post the code

THANKS
RANGA
Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea if it is possible to add the out-of-the-box quick access menu on our custom visualforce pages?

Thanks,
HI,

Can it be possible, whenever I am doing mouse hover in a row present in the pagseblocktable, it will capture the record id as well as other field values present in that row.

Thanks,
SAKTI
Hi team,

I have created workflows in sandbox as well as production in sandbox its working fine but in production its not working may i know the reason and suggest me how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
​Suresh.
Make one field on contact "Contacted" checkbox.

Make one button on account object "Show All"

On click of that button it will open one vf page that will show all contacts which are Contacted = false, as table. All labels must be left side and all fields data must be right side.
On last column there will be a button "Matched"
Click on that button will make "Contacted" field to true. As soon it happens that record must remove from the list.
Hi everybody,
I have created two custom objects called "Questionnaire" and "Calculations". Within both of them I have created several custom fields and three of them should contain the same information in both of the objects.

Now my question is 1.to link the content from those three fields which you can type in "Questionnaire" to the same three fields in "Calculations". This way you don't need to type in the information two times.
And 2. how can I manage after having typed in all the information into "Questionnaire" that it jumps automatically to the "Calculations" object when clicking on "Save" for example.

Greets
Michaela
Hi team,

I want oppurtunity contact id in the report when i am searching in fields its not available in reports.please  help me how to get the contact id in reports.

Thank You,
Suresh.
Please help me on this...

Assume a company needs a user whose job is to solely review existing accounts and report on them, but does not require the ability to edit the records. They should only see records from the Account object. Create the correct profile for this user.The profile must be named 'Account Reviewer'.
The 'Account Reviewer' profile should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
Any user assigned to the 'Account Reviewer' profile should only have read access to the Account object (and no access to any other object in the Org).
public List<sObject> sobjlst {get; set;}
public void find() {
    if(searchText != null && searchText.length() > 1){
        List<List<SObject>> results = [FIND :('*' + searchText + '*') IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING 
            Contact (Id, Name, Email, Account.Name,MailingStreet, MailingCity, MailingPostalCode, MailingState, MailingCountry,Location__Latitude__s, Location__Longitude__s) ,
            Account (Id, Name, Billingstreet, Billingcity, BillingPostalcode, Billingstate, Billingcountry, Location__Latitude__s, Location__Longitude__s) ,
            Lead (Id, Name, Email, street,city,postalcode,state,country, Location__Latitude__s, Location__Longitude__s)
            ];
        contacts = (List<Contact>)results[0];
        acc=(List<account>)results[1];
        lea=(List<lead>)results[2];
         if(results!=null && results.isempty()){
         for(list<sObject> objectList :results ){
            sobjlst .addall(objectList);
           }
           }
        if(sobjlst.isEmpty()){
            ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO, 'No matches for "' + searchText + '"'));
        } else {
            serverSideGeocode();
        }
    } else {
        if(sobjlst != null) {
            contacts.clear();
        }
        ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.INFO, 'Please provide at least 2 characters for the search.'));
    }
}

<apex:form id="form">
    <apex:pageBlock id="searchBlock">
        <apex:inputText value="{!searchText}" />
        <apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!find}"/>
        <p>Examples: <a href="/apex/{!$CurrentPage.Name}?q=USA">"USA"</a>, "Singapore", "Uni", "(336) 222-7000". If it works in the global search box, it will work here.</p>
    </apex:pageBlock>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Found {!sobjlst.size} Contact(s)..." rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL(sobjlst)) && sobjlst.size > 0}" id="resultsBlock">
        <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">
            <apex:commandButton value="Clear cached locations" title="Click if you want to set 'null' as geolocation info for all these contacts" action="{!clearGeocodedData}" />
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!sobjlst}" var="c" id="contacts">
            <apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Contact.fields.Name.label}">
                <apex:outputLink value="../{!c['Id']}">{!c['Name']}</apex:outputLink>
            </apex:column>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
        <pre id="log"></pre>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>

System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object Error is in expression '{!find}' in component in page findnearby1: Class.mapController.find: line 31, column 1

Class.mapController.find: line 31, column 1

I can create a new task from a button and set all the fields I want except the record type. Can anyone help?

I tried myTask.RecordType = "Support Type"; and also RecordTypeID. I either get an error message or no task created.

This code works:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/29.0/connection.js")}
var myTask = new sforce.SObject("Task");
myTask.WhatId= "{!Case.Id}";
myTask.Subject = "{!Case.Account} - {!Case.Reason}";
myTask.status = "Not Started";
myTask.Activity_Business_Type__c = "Existing Business";
myTask.Type = "Product Support Task";
myTask.ActivityDate = "{!SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(TODAY()+3), "/", "-")}";
sforce.connection.create([myTask]);
window.location.reload();
Hello,

I use below formula in report for display of currency.
I am never sucessful to display 8 or any value in the field
IF(ISBLANK(AMOUNT:SUM), 8, AMOUNT:SUM)

Thank you
  • September 29, 2015
Hi
  Whenever CASE record was created, update the CASE owner with a value of Account owner through trigger.plz  post the code

THANKS
RANGA
Hi All,
         I am using a service layer and having a method in the service layer , and calling this method from a button in a custom object, if multiple user call this method at a time , will it affect the performance , how to overcome this performance issue , please advise.
thanks