• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have one lead management process..i have some doubts in the project..Mainly the project vision is client has differnt insurance products.he targeted us country..He picked up 23 states..So he appionted one general agent along with career agent in every region.Based on leads zipcode, the l ead will be assigned to general agent and in turn assigned to career agent by general agent.The carrer agent will goes ahead n contact the lead , based onthe reponse from lead, he will store the lead information in to lead object..
here is my Questions? please ans me asap its very urgent

1. i have created one object to store the zipcodes n one object for general agent..Is it correct im gng or wrong? please gelp me.
2. If i hardcoded all zipcodes in to object, then after a new zipcode is to be added then we can directly add to it or? if we can add it dirctly , is it correct way to add or not?
For Example In account object rating is a picklist field and also in Opportunity object, stage Field is a Picklist field
i want to make a field update of rating field with stage field. please reply with suitable answer