• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For Stream API, there is the idea of using PushTopic to trigger external web services. Is there one for the inverse? Ex. When an order is created on an external service and publishes it, is there something we can leverage on Salesforce to subscribe to message and act on it (create a new order in Salesforce using the received data)? 

The reason for this is to decouple the external service for explicitly calling Salesforce REST API. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jonathan Ng
For Stream API, there is the idea of using PushTopic to trigger external web services. Is there one for the inverse? Ex. When an order is created on an external service and publishes it, is there something we can leverage on Salesforce to subscribe to message and act on it (create a new order in Salesforce using the received data)? 

The reason for this is to decouple the external service for explicitly calling Salesforce REST API. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jonathan Ng
I'm able to create scratch org which I can see in my trail dev hub but I can't open them.   from "Get Ready to Create an App" tailhead

pogilvie:~/Projects/geolocation-> sfdx force:org:create -s -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a GeoAppScratch
pogilvie:~/Projects/geolocation-> sfdx force:org:open
ERROR running force:org:open:  No defaultusername org found. 

I've also tried:

sfdx force:org:create --setdefaultusername -f config/project-scratch-def.json

and I get the same error.   I wished I tried this out yesturday when I was a trailhead dx!