• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Unable to register for both Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I exams. System Error appears. 
Registration for other exams working fine.
Any leads on the issue? I'm trying to get certified ASAP. 
Unable to register for both Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I exams. System Error appears. 
Registration for other exams working fine.
Any leads on the issue? I'm trying to get certified ASAP. 
Hi All,

I have created a custom object. It consist of few Checkbox.
I have also created a visual force page for exporting the detail of of record on by one.(contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel#SalesForceExport.xls" cache="true")
But while exporting into Excel I am not able to get the Check box value.
Request your help.
Visualforce page : Export Results to Excel or CSV

I have created a VF page which fetch the records from object based on the critirea selected by user. Based the critirea I have created a results section in VF page which shows all the relevant information. I have added a custom button " export to excel". Whenever users click this button , it should export all the RESULTS to excel. In order to achieve this , I have created a 2nd VF page same as my original page but with "contentype " attribute. When i click the button , It is exporting the results but It is also exporting the some irrelevant data .
VF Page:
<apex:page controller="Fetchsiteplacement12" tabStyle="Site_Placements__c" sidebar="True" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel#filename.xls"   language="en-US" cache="True">

<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:messages />
            <apex:pageBlockButtons location="Both">

<apex:commandButton value="Fetch" action="{!FetchSPRec}"/>
            <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!CancelSPRec}"/>

</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Results">
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!spRec}" var="site" columnsWidth="500px, 500px" >
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Name}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Placement__c}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!se.Level_Max__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
                 </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageblock>
                </apex:form>
</apex:page>

APex class:

And, in the apex class , I am using this :

public PageReference FetchExcelReport() {
        PageReference nextpage = new PageReference('/apex/ExcelReportPage');
return nextpage;
    }

Below is irrelevent info:

if(!window.sfdcPage){window.sfdcPage = new ApexDetailPage();} UserContext.initialize({"networkId":"","locale":"en_US","labelLastModified":"1393912808000","isDefaultNetwork":true,"today":"3/5/2014 4:23 PM","timeFormat":"h:mm a","userPreferences":[{"index":112,"name":"HideInlineEditSplash","value":false},{"index":114,"name":"OverrideTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":115,"name":"DefaultTaskSendNotification","value":false},{"index":119,"name":"HideUserLayoutStdFieldInfo","value":false},{"index":116,"name":"HideRPPWarning","value":false},{"index":87,"name":"HideInlineSchedulingSplash","value":false},{"index":88,"name":"HideCRUCNotification","value":false},{"index":89,"name":"HideNewPLESplash","value":false},{"index":90,"name":"HideNewPLEWarnIE6","value":false},{"index":122,"name":"HideOverrideSharingMessage","value":false},{"index":91,"name":"HideProfileILEWarn","value":false},{"index":93,"name":"HideProfileElvVideo","value":false},{"index":97,"name":"ShowPicklistEditSplash","value":false},{"index":92,"name":"HideDataCategorySplash","value":false},{"index":128,"name":"ShowDealView","value":false},{"index":129,"name":"HideDealViewGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":132,"name":"HideKnowledgeFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":104,"name":"DefaultOffEntityPermsMsg","value":false},{"index":135,"name":"HideNewCsnSplash","value":false},{"index":101,"name":"HideBrowserWarning","value":false},{"index":139,"name":"HideDashboardBuilderGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":140,"name":"HideSchedulingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":180,"name":"HideReportBuilderGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":183,"name":"HideAssociationQueueCallout","value":false},{"index":194,"name":"HideQTEBanner","value":false},{"index":193,"name":"HideChatterOnboardingSplash","value":true},{"index":195,"name":"HideSecondChatterOnboardingSplash","value":true},{"index":270,"name":"HideIDEGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":282,"name":"HideQueryToolGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":196,"name":"HideCSIGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":271,"name":"HideFewmetGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":272,"name":"HideEditorGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":205,"name":"HideApexTestGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":206,"name":"HideSetupProfileHeaderTour","value":true},{"index":207,"name":"HideSetupProfileObjectsAndTabsTour","value":true},{"index":213,"name":"DefaultOffArticleTypeEntityPermMsg","value":false},{"index":214,"name":"HideSelfInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":215,"name":"HideOtherInfluenceGetStarted","value":false},{"index":216,"name":"HideFeedToggleGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":268,"name":"ShowChatterTab178GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":275,"name":"HidePeopleTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":276,"name":"HideGroupTabDeprecationMsg","value":false},{"index":222,"name":"TouchExternalLinkReminderSuppression","value":false},{"index":224,"name":"HideUnifiedSearchGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":226,"name":"ShowDevContextMenu","value":true},{"index":227,"name":"HideWhatRecommenderForActivityQueues","value":false},{"index":228,"name":"HideLiveAgentFirstTimeSetupMsg","value":false},{"index":232,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsgOnMemberWidget","value":false},{"index":233,"name":"HideGroupAllowsGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":234,"name":"HideWhatAreGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":235,"name":"HideNowAllowGuestsMsg","value":false},{"index":236,"name":"HideSocialAccountsAndContactsGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":237,"name":"HideAnalyticsHomeGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":238,"name":"ShowQuickCreateGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":245,"name":"HideFilePageGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":250,"name":"HideForecastingGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":242,"name":"TouchHideOptoutHover","value":false},{"index":251,"name":"HideBucketFieldGuide","value":false},{"index":263,"name":"HideSmartSearchCallOut","value":true},{"index":265,"name":"HideSocialProfilesKloutSplashScreen","value":false},{"index":273,"name":"ShowForecastingQuotaAttainment","value":false},{"index":280,"name":"HideForecastingQuotaColumn","value":false},{"index":301,"name":"HideManyWhoGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":284,"name":"HideExternalSharingModelGuidedTour","value":false},{"index":298,"name":"HideFileSyncBannerMsg","value":false},{"index":299,"name":"HideTestConsoleGuidedTour","value":true},{"index":300,"name":"HideNetworkSetupOverlayGettingStarted","value":false},{"index":302,"name":"HideManyWhoInlineEditTip","value":false},{"index":303,"name":"HideSetupV2WelcomeMessage","value":false},{"index":312,"name":"ForecastingShowQuantity","value":false},{"index":313,"name":"HideDataImporterIntroMsg","value":false},{"index":314,"name":"HideEnvironmentHubLightbox","value":false},{"index":316,"name":"HideSetupV2GuidedTour","value":false},{"index":317,"name":"HideFileSyncMobileDownloadDialog","value":false},{"index":318,"name":"HideHelpBannerQuickActionList","value":false},{"index":321,"name":"HideCustomEntityQuickActionCallout","value":true},{"index":322,"name":"HideEnhancedProfileHelpBubble","value":false},{"index":328,"name":"ForecastingHideZeroRows","value":false},{"index":330,"name":"HideEmbeddedComponentsFeatureCallout","value":true},{"index":340,"name":"HideS1BrowserUI","value":false}],"orgPreferences":[{"index":257,"name":"TabOrganizer","value":true}],"startOfWeek":"1","isAccessibleMode":false,"ampm":["AM","PM"],"renderMode":"RETRO","userId":"00570000002Nayk","dateTimeFormat":"M/d/yyyy h:mm a","dateFormat":"M/d/yyyy","uiSkin":"Theme3","language":"en_US","siteUrlPrefix":""});

function twistSection(twisty, sectionId) { var parentDiv = twisty; while (parentDiv.tagName != 'DIV') { parentDiv = parentDiv.parentNode; } var div = parentDiv.nextSibling; var elemWasOn = false; if (div.style.display != 'none') { div.style.display = 'none'; twisty.className ='showListButton'; twisty.alt = twisty.title = 'Show Section - '+twisty.name; elemWasOn = true; } else { div.style.display = 'block'; twisty.className = 'hideListButton'; twisty.alt = twisty.title = 'Hide Section - '+twisty.name; } return !elemWasOn; } var registeredSections = new Array(); function registerTwistableSection(headerId, mainTableId) { var obj = new Object(); obj.headerId = headerId; obj.mainTableId = mainTableId; registeredSections[registeredSections.length] = obj; } function twistAllSections(on) { for (var i = 0; i < registeredSections.length; i++) { var obj = registeredSections[i]; var img; img = document.getElementById('img_' + obj.headerId); if (on && 'showListButton' == img.className) { twistSection(img, obj.headerId, obj.mainTableId); } else if (!on && 'hideListButton' == img.className) { twistSection(img, obj.headerId, obj.mainTableId); } } } function toggleSection(headerId, on){ var sectionHead = document.getElementById('head_'+headerId+'_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); var body = sectionHead.nextSibling; var disp = on ? 'block' : 'none'; sectionHead.style.display = disp; body.style.display = disp; } function registerTwistableSections_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2() { registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id7', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id22', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); registerTwistableSection('j_id0_j_id1_j_id2_j_id27', 'j_id0_j_id1_j_id2'); } registerTwistableSections_j_id0_j_id1_j_id2();

Kindly help me.