• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm currently working with the BULK API (upsert mode) in NodeJS. I would like to use the JSON content type for both requests and payloads for batches. Requests are created correctly as I receive job and batches details but when Salesforce reads the payload of my batch request, it returns the error "Unable to read request: No content to map to Object due to end of input".

I confirm that the JSON sent in the payload is valid (validated by JSONLint). I also correctly set the external ID on both job details and objects in the payload.

Someone already have this error message?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jordane
Hi,

I'm currently working with the BULK API (upsert mode) in NodeJS. I would like to use the JSON content type for both requests and payloads for batches. Requests are created correctly as I receive job and batches details but when Salesforce reads the payload of my batch request, it returns the error "Unable to read request: No content to map to Object due to end of input".

I confirm that the JSON sent in the payload is valid (validated by JSONLint). I also correctly set the external ID on both job details and objects in the payload.

Someone already have this error message?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jordane