• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to analyse the community performance and get report by weekly and monthly wise. Request you to suggest the best possible way to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance.

I have deployed profiles to UAT from Dev sandbox some how all the audiences for the apge variations got deleted (communities ). Is that because of profile deployment or is there any other reason ?
I need to pass two variable data from lightning componnet to Visual workflow . In Visualforce page we have apex:Param tag , is there anything similar to these ?
In visualforce page as follows 

User-added image
I need similar code in lightning ..
I am using boolean success = Site.forgotPassword(userName); method in my lightning component to send reset password link to community user while user changes their user name. Unfortunatly i am unable to get the mail to reset my password .

Thanks in Advance

I have created one canvas app and i need to show it in chatter / visualforce tab and while clicking on tab it should redirected to google home page .

But I am not getting anything simply blank screen.

I need to create a Canvas app which needs to redirected to any social website (like google/facebook/twitter) without usinh heroku .
Need to create a lightning component that contain 2 user input account fields (Name,Phone) and
3 buttons 
Save : Save the record to the Account Object
Cancel :  
Account Details:  In this button it has to show list of all accounts and on clicking on each record it show redirect to record edit page.

Thanks in Advance. 
I have deployed profiles to UAT from Dev sandbox some how all the audiences for the apge variations got deleted (communities ). Is that because of profile deployment or is there any other reason ?
I have created one canvas app and i need to show it in chatter / visualforce tab and while clicking on tab it should redirected to google home page .

But I am not getting anything simply blank screen.