• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi friends,

As you know SF won't support TLS 1.0 soon and i have an issue about this.

I have 3 invenroments 'live site', 'staging' and localhost and i checked TLS version on livesite and staging. They support TLS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 but i'm not sure what TLS verstion will be used. Can someone help me to resolve my questions ?

1. The highest version will be used. Is it right?
2. Can i check what IP is using TLS 1.0 to connect to SF ?

Thank you so much !
Hi all,

I have the issue with workflow and i didn't find any solution for that. 

i have 2 objects type, Opportunity and Case. I created a workflow for Case object and i want when it run, i can update some fields of other object, in this case that object is Opportunity.

As i investigated, workflow only supports to update fields of object which is selected when create workflow.

Does SF support it ?

Thanks so much !!!
Hi friends,

I have 3 invenroments 'live site', 'staging' and localhost and i checked TLS version on livesite and staging. They support TLS 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 but i'm not sure what TLS verstion will be used. Can someone help me to resolve my questions ?

Thank you so much !
Hi friends,

Thank you so much !