• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
We are running into an issue with our incoming social posts where we occasionally receive messages with the following error: 

Errors:

InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl at line 435, column 1: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: STRING_TOO_LONG, Title: data value too large: {massive URL string here} (max length=255): [Title]
R6PostId ############
Class.Social.InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl.createAttachments: line 435, column 1
Class.Social.InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl.handlePostAttachments: line 422, column 1
Class.Social.InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl.handleInboundSocialPost: line 58, column 1

We are using the default apex code and are reluctant to modify the code since the developer guides do not contain references to these methods. How can we prevent this error from occurring?
Also, what exactly is happening here? The social post is failing to be inserted into our production environment. We're not sure what field/object
When I try to fire a rule based off the Owner ID change in the criteria, it is not firing the rule. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Just to be clear, the ID in the screenshot below is the Queue ID and not a user ID, but both seem to not work at this point.

User-added image
Hello all,

I am trying to create a set of Dynamic Choice Picklist values in a screen for users to select from, however, I need those picklist values to be limited to 2 profiles only. Unfortunately, there's no way to do advanced filtering logic ("And" / "Or" conditions).

I've tried creating a formula to store both Profile IDs with an "OR" condition with the hopes that I could select this variable, but I'm afraid I must be doing this wrong because when I try to reference this variable it's not returning any results.

Screen --> Dynamic Choice Picklist

Any ideas?? Thanks!!
When I try to fire a rule based off the Owner ID change in the criteria, it is not firing the rule. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Just to be clear, the ID in the screenshot below is the Queue ID and not a user ID, but both seem to not work at this point.

User-added image
Hello all,

I am trying to create a set of Dynamic Choice Picklist values in a screen for users to select from, however, I need those picklist values to be limited to 2 profiles only. Unfortunately, there's no way to do advanced filtering logic ("And" / "Or" conditions).

I've tried creating a formula to store both Profile IDs with an "OR" condition with the hopes that I could select this variable, but I'm afraid I must be doing this wrong because when I try to reference this variable it's not returning any results.

Screen --> Dynamic Choice Picklist

Any ideas?? Thanks!!
So I created a flow.  Setup the standard button that calls on a visualforce page with the finishlocation as the original location... and it works great!  My issue is that we want this button to be in the details as a field... so I've setup that.  The flow runs fine until it gets to the end and repeats itself (and then erroring).

HYPERLINK("/flow/CSD_Activity_Flow?OpportunityId=" & Id,
IMAGE("picture", "Request a Quote"), "_self"

The VF page is setup like:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" sidebar="true">
  <div style="float: center; width: 700px; padding: 20px;">
      <flow:interview name="CSD_Activity_Flow" finishLocation="/{!Opportunity.id}">
        <apex:param name="OpportunityId" value="{!Opportunity.id}"/>

</flow:interview>
  </div>
</apex:page>