• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am keep experiencing a salesforce question. if we have large data like more than 50 million records than how we will handle the large data. It could be in integration if we are getting large data how we will handle this.
Please suggest the possible answers
how to manage 1 trillion record in salesforce as we can handle only 50 million records using batch but if there data/records more than 50 million how will process the data. 
what are the possible effective ways to achieve this?
Thanks in Advance

Hi All,
I want to restrict to delete a related list record while clicking on delete button. for example i am having a Project__c custom object in that i am having a related list of Assignment__c custom object. Now, if user try to remove the Assignment related list while clicking the delete button it should not remove.

Solution: I am trying to apply the trigger to restrict to delete the Assignment related list but not able to proceed coz. i am just a beginner in Salesforce and this is the work is pending on my name.
any solution will be appriciated.
Thanks,
Anuj

how to manage 1 trillion record in salesforce as we can handle only 50 million records using batch but if there data/records more than 50 million how will process the data. 
what are the possible effective ways to achieve this?
Thanks in Advance
Hi Everyone :)

I am working with multiple companies that are looking for Salesforce Developers in Berlin and Munich.

One company is an award-winning E-Commerce company who are looking for mid-level and senior developers to help build a unique solution for their global management software. They provide opportunities to enhance knowledge on how to create UI components, programs and APIs using the latest platform features including lightning.

The company provides complete relocation support including accommodation, documentation, and visa sponsorship (if required).

The right candidate can earn up to €80,000 here, based on languages, seniority and experience.
If you are open to hearing more, let me know and we can connect

adam.slade@darwinrecruitment.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adammichaelslade/