• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement to create the group for community users(external users) and standard users or platform users(inernal users), i have tried to create the one group for both, but i am not able see the internal users(standard platform users) while createing the group in community login.

Thanks,
Surya
Hi All,

How to put password protection for pdf in atttachment.

Thanks,
Surya
Hi,

How to display the custom object records to customer community plus user created by customer community user.And i have build the hiearachy relation between customer comunity user and customer community plus user in contacts using 'Reports To' lookup.Please find the below screen shot for reference.

User-added image

Hi All,

I have a requirement to build relation between community and community plus.Actually i have 4 users ,for 3 users i have used the "customer community plus" licence, for 4 th user i have used the "customer community" license.Hear i need to build hierarchy for show the records, user 3 needs see the records of user4, and user 2 needs to see the records of user 3, and user 1 needs to see the records of user 2.

Thanks,
Surya
Hi,

How to display the custom object records to customer community plus user created by customer community user.And i have build the hiearachy relation between customer comunity user and customer community plus user in contacts using 'Reports To' lookup.Please find the below screen shot for reference.

User-added image