• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am working on the Trailhead project: Build an Automated workshop Management. I do not see work.com to enable the option. 

User-added image

Appreciate your help!
Amrutha
I have a Contact(Parent) and Prorgam Enrollment(Child). 

A contact can have multiple Program Enrollments. There is a date field on the Program Enrollment. 
For example, If a contact has 4 Program Enrollments and if I update the date field in One Program Enrollment, the same date should be updated in the other program enrollments too?? 

Can I achieve this through workflow rules? or process builder with out any code?

I appreciate your time and Help!
Hi all,

I have a Parent (Contact) and Child ( Program Enrollments).  A Contact can have multiple Program Enrollments and Each of them can have a different Program Name. I want to filter the contacts that have Program Enrollments with Program Name = "VWISE" but not have Program Enrollments with Program Name= "EBV".

How can I achieve this??

I appreciate your time and help!

Best,
Amrutha
Hi All,

I have a Parent ( Contact) and Child ( Program Enrollment). A child can have multiple program Enrollments and each Program Enrollment has a different Program Start Date. I want to Display the oldest Program Start Date on the Contact Object.

Please suggest me how can I achieve this.

Thank you for your time and help!

Best,
Amrutha
Hello,
The following error message popped up on my screen while trying to save the flow. can anyone tell me what does the error mean and how to resolve it.

User-added image

Thanks.
Hi,

I am working on the Trailhead project: Build an Automated workshop Management. I do not see work.com to enable the option. 

User-added image

Appreciate your help!
Amrutha
I have a Contact(Parent) and Prorgam Enrollment(Child). 

A contact can have multiple Program Enrollments. There is a date field on the Program Enrollment. 
For example, If a contact has 4 Program Enrollments and if I update the date field in One Program Enrollment, the same date should be updated in the other program enrollments too?? 

Can I achieve this through workflow rules? or process builder with out any code?

I appreciate your time and Help!
Hi all,

I have a Parent (Contact) and Child ( Program Enrollments).  A Contact can have multiple Program Enrollments and Each of them can have a different Program Name. I want to filter the contacts that have Program Enrollments with Program Name = "VWISE" but not have Program Enrollments with Program Name= "EBV".

How can I achieve this??

I appreciate your time and help!

Best,
Amrutha
Hi All,

I have a Parent ( Contact) and Child ( Program Enrollment). A child can have multiple program Enrollments and each Program Enrollment has a different Program Start Date. I want to Display the oldest Program Start Date on the Contact Object.

Please suggest me how can I achieve this.

Thank you for your time and help!

Best,
Amrutha
I am not able to get through this challenge. 
I logged in through SOAPUI and used the session id to create an account. The account gets created and returns success. However when I try to validate the challenge in trailhead, it gives me an error - 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
It doesn't appear that you have logged in using SoapUI.

I am not sure what did I miss out.
I get this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Suggestion custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

I've followed all steps, went back and rechecked, and then redid the entire challenge. I can't get it to pass. What am I doing wrong? I have included all custom fields and spelled them correctly.