• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My issue seems to be very strange. I have created this process and when I test it, it is updating the sales price to deposit amount as said in the requirement. But when the chellenge is checked it gives me error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

Chose the fullfillment object
have proper conditions:
User-added image

and update the adventure package
User-added image

I tested it and it seems to be updating the sales price to the diposit amount correctly:
User-added image

but still on checking Chellenge I get the error:
User-added image

completedly stumped!!! please let me know if anybody faced the same issue. any help.

My issue seems to be very strange. I have created this process and when I test it, it is updating the sales price to deposit amount as said in the requirement. But when the chellenge is checked it gives me error message:
The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

have proper conditions:
User-added image

User-added image

I tested it and it seems to be updating the sales price to the diposit amount correctly:
User-added image

User-added image

completedly stumped!!! please let me know if anybody faced the same issue. any help.

have proper conditions:
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image