• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I have to create a VF Page. In that page I have to display email template folders by using <apex:selectoptions>. After selecting the email template folder it should display the email template under that email template folder. We have a look up field in vf page displaying the Users available. After selecting the Users in the look-up field, the body of email-template containing {!User.Name} should get replaced by the user selected in the look-up field. 
Hi, I need to wite an Apex Class, in which I have to show the Accounts by entering their fields : Name or Phone or or Website or Combinaton. In each Page we need to display 5 records using standard set controller.
Hi ! I have  requirement . If I press a button, a new record should get created, if not existing with that 'Name'. If a record exists with that 'Name' , this should redirect to that old record wih the same 'Name'. 
Hi! I need to write a code using dynamic SOQL query that if I enter either an Account's Name or Phone or Website (any of the three) that Account should be displayed. 
Hi! When I click a button on the VF page, I need to send e-mail to 4 members and the e-mail body should be same for all the 4 members. What can I do ?
Hi! When I click a button on the VF page, I need to send e-mail to 4 members and the e-mail body should be same for all the 4 members.
Hi ! I need to write a wrapper class to display records of an account with a checkbox. Along with the list of records I need to have 'next' & 'previous' buttons. In the same page I need to display the list of Accounts selected immediately whenever they are selected. 
Hi, I need to write a wrapper class to change the OwnerId of Account, Contact, Opportunity by a look-up field - selecting the User in the vf page through the lookup field

I need to create a button in vf page through apex code so that all the details of account and its - contact, opportunity , activity details are replicated - so that an other account gets created with the same account, contact , opportunity , activity details.
For ex., I create an account and contacts and opportunity and activity for that account . By clicking a button  on vf page called - 'Clone' an other account should get created with the same contact, opp., activities. - 'A button for Replication'. It should be done clone method.
I need to create a button in vf page through apex code so that all the details of account and its - contact, opportunity , activity details are replicated - so that an other account gets created with the same account, contact , opportunity , activity details.
For ex., I create an account and contacts and opportunity and activity for that account . By clicking a button  on vf page called - 'Clone' an other account should get created with the same contact, opp., activities. - 'A button for Replication'. It should be done clone method.
Hi I need to write a trigger to clone to create an other account with the same existing account details - it's corresponding contact, opportunity, activity details like creating duplicates(or replica)
Hi, I need to write a wrapper class that displays a list of Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities. On clicking on the look-up field it should display the available Users. After selecting them , the Owner has to get changed for Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities. 
Hi, I need to write a trigger by which whenever a Contact is created, an email must be sent to the mail-id we specify. In that mail there should be :
Contact Details : 1.First Name. 2.LastName, 3.Account , 4.Content Like : "Hi , an Acc. is created bla bla bla......" 
Hi ! I need to write a wrapper class to display records of an account with a checkbox. Along with the list of records I need to have 'next' & 'previous' buttons. In the same page I need to display the list of Accounts selected immediately whenever they are selected. 
Hi ! I have  requirement . If I press a button, a new record should get created, if not existing with that 'Name'. If a record exists with that 'Name' , this should redirect to that old record wih the same 'Name'. 
Hi! I need to write a code using dynamic SOQL query that if I enter either an Account's Name or Phone or Website (any of the three) that Account should be displayed. 
Hi I need to write a trigger to clone to create an other account with the same existing account details - it's corresponding contact, opportunity, activity details like creating duplicates(or replica)
Hi, I need to write a trigger by which whenever a Contact is created, an email must be sent to the mail-id we specify. In that mail there should be :
Contact Details : 1.First Name. 2.LastName, 3.Account , 4.Content Like : "Hi , an Acc. is created bla bla bla......"