Questions
    Replies
<input type="text" id="getet"/>
var nameField =component.find("getet");
        var itemname = nameField.get("v.value");

alert(itemname);

I want to pass HTML input data  to the lighting controller 
HI, Salesforce experts:

We have following requirement. Salesforce sends out email, recipient replies to the email then salesforce updates the associated case status via workflow field update, at last case assignment rule should be triggered via apex trigger upon the case status update. All work well except the apex trigger is not fired, which breaks whole process and case assignment rule is not invoked at all. But based on the salesforce document, the workflow field update can fire the after trigger. Any idea?

Thank you!

Roy

Hi All,
I have created a Email service to create a record in a custom object with a attachment from any email.
I have two field in this object, one email field and one rejected checkbox.
In email field, sender of email address will populate.
Now, when ever I selects rejected checkbox, I want to send a auto - email back to the sender with the same attachment which is in the same notes & attachmentment section of that record.

Please suggest best approach to solve this

Thanks in Advance

I am quite new to Apex. I have a object with formula number filed I want to fet SUM of that filed group by Lookup filed. It doesn't work with SOQL query. I need to write a class and return tha data and display on a community lightnning page if the login user is the contact person of the record. I have develped the community page. The problem i have to writing the Apex controller. 
Is it possible to controll CSS from Apex controller 
Ex:  I'm fetching data by using SOQL query and if  data is fetched from SOQL then only need to perform CSS .So I would like to write a condition in apex but how to assign css from apex I have  external css file contians list of css classes how can I assign those classes based on the condition in apex without using javascript . Please let me know