• Salesforce Administrator/Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a working trigger on Quote for when the status is changed to 'Accepted' it calls a helper class to clone associated attachments and set the parent Id to the Opportunity that the quote lookups to. It works, problem is I was targeting the quote pdf that is generated from the build in "Create PDF" button" and shows up in the Notes & Attachments related list as well as the Quote PDFs related list. 

Does anyone know the object reference I am looking for? I realize the same result could be done by utilizing visualforce however the purpose of this trigger is to replicate a "Send with Docusign" javascript button that pulls related quote attachments into the envelope in classic experience, to lightning experience. 
Hello, I have a Visualforce page that has lightningStylesheets="true" and when I click 'preview' I see it as a lightning page, but I also have a force.com site that has this Visualforce page and when I open it through the Anonymous Chrome it shows Classic instead of Lightning.

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a working trigger on Quote for when the status is changed to 'Accepted' it calls a helper class to clone associated attachments and set the parent Id to the Opportunity that the quote lookups to. It works, problem is I was targeting the quote pdf that is generated from the build in "Create PDF" button" and shows up in the Notes & Attachments related list as well as the Quote PDFs related list. 

Does anyone know the object reference I am looking for? I realize the same result could be done by utilizing visualforce however the purpose of this trigger is to replicate a "Send with Docusign" javascript button that pulls related quote attachments into the envelope in classic experience, to lightning experience.