• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have been using Salesforce for about 3 years and at this point some of our Accounts have an unmanagable number of related Opportunities. I would like to create a related list that supressed Opportunities with the StageName of Close Won or Closed Lost. I understand the functionality of filtering a related list does not exist out of the box, but I think there is a way to accomplish this by embedding a Visual Force page. Item of note: all of our users use the Lightning Experience.

Any thoughts on where to start or if someone has handle this before I would welcome your insights.
We have been using Salesforce for about 3 years and at this point some of our Accounts have an unmanagable number of related Opportunities. I would like to create a related list that supressed Opportunities with the StageName of Close Won or Closed Lost. I understand the functionality of filtering a related list does not exist out of the box, but I think there is a way to accomplish this by embedding a Visual Force page. Item of note: all of our users use the Lightning Experience.

Any thoughts on where to start or if someone has handle this before I would welcome your insights.