• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our customer is asking us if is there a way to prevent users to copy (or cut) information from Salesforce, for example from page layout or list views or Report.
According to Salesforce support this is not possible on Report and List View and "maybe" can be obtained on Layout by a customization of the View.
Any idea of how can it be done?

Thank you 
Hello Everybody,
I have a question about Bulkification in Flows.
I do not understand how exacty bulkification works as explained in this article: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_admin_bulkification.htm&type=5

I created a little test:
1) I have a flow called CaseFlow 
User-added image
The flow has 1 input (caseId).
In the first block I query for the case with Id=caseId.
In the second block I insert a child case of the retrieved one.
2) I call the flow 400 times with the following code:
        List<Case> cases = Database.query('Select id from case limit 400');
        for(case c : cases){
            Map<String,Object> inputs = new map<String,Object>{'caseId' => c.Id};
            Flow.Interview.createInterview('CaseFlow', inputs).start();  
        }    

How many DML am I performing with this code?

In the log (In the debug level, set Workflow to Finer) I have something like:

11:05:54.705 (38705612167)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_LIMIT_USAGE|1 DML statements, total 400 out of 150
11:05:54.705 (38705630521)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_LIMIT_USAGE|1 DML rows, total 400 out of 10000
11:05:54.705 (38705704180)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_END|FlowRecordCreate|CreateChild|1|43

I do not understand if the execution of the flow interviews count as separated (and I am executing 400 DML out of 150) or they are bulkified and I am executing a fewer number of DMLs (in this case, which is the batch size)???
I am successfully creating the 400 child cases so, apparently, I'm executing 400 DMLs.....

Thank you in advance
Marco

Hello Everybody,
I have a question about Bulkification in Flows.
I do not understand how exacty bulkification works as explained in this article: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_admin_bulkification.htm&type=5

I created a little test:
1) I have a flow called CaseFlow 
User-added image
The flow has 1 input (caseId).
In the first block I query for the case with Id=caseId.
In the second block I insert a child case of the retrieved one.
2) I call the flow 400 times with the following code:
        List<Case> cases = Database.query('Select id from case limit 400');
        for(case c : cases){
            Map<String,Object> inputs = new map<String,Object>{'caseId' => c.Id};
            Flow.Interview.createInterview('CaseFlow', inputs).start();  
        }    

How many DML am I performing with this code?

In the log (In the debug level, set Workflow to Finer) I have something like:

11:05:54.705 (38705612167)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_LIMIT_USAGE|1 DML statements, total 400 out of 150
11:05:54.705 (38705630521)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_LIMIT_USAGE|1 DML rows, total 400 out of 10000
11:05:54.705 (38705704180)|FLOW_BULK_ELEMENT_END|FlowRecordCreate|CreateChild|1|43

I do not understand if the execution of the flow interviews count as separated (and I am executing 400 DML out of 150) or they are bulkified and I am executing a fewer number of DMLs (in this case, which is the batch size)???
I am successfully creating the 400 child cases so, apparently, I'm executing 400 DMLs.....

Thank you in advance
Marco