• Senior Consultant
  • Appirio

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having an issue on step 8 of the LIghtining Experience Trailhead.  I've loaded all the objects and the error still says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that all of the relationships are maintained for Opportunity Contacts and Adventure Packages that you upload from the spreadsheet."  I have all the explorers on the Adventure packages, where else would it be looking?

Thanks!
I'm having an issue on step 8 of the LIghtining Experience Trailhead.  I've loaded all the objects and the error still says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that all of the relationships are maintained for Opportunity Contacts and Adventure Packages that you upload from the spreadsheet."  I have all the explorers on the Adventure packages, where else would it be looking?

Thanks!

Thanks!