• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an issue with creating a guest admin.  I am not able to create a guest admin, based on the fact that both of my licenses seem to be taken up.  How can I disable one of the licenses and create a guest admin role to inactivate?   am not able to creata the role that mirrors teh System Admin role.  Thanks

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An inactive user with 'guestadmin' in the username was not found. Make sure that the user is inactive and that the Username includes the 'guestadmin' string
Hi,
When trying to complete the chalenge in Data Security Module, getting the following error.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An inactive user with 'guestadmin' in the username was not found. Make sure that the user is inactive and that the Username includes the 'guestadmin' string

Did everything..created user, unchecked Active checkbox and even freezed the user. Still getting the error message. What is that I am missing?
I am getting an error despite having all three things checked in the challenge on Data Security (Controlling Access to the Org). A screenshot of my "user" is below.  Can anyone help with what may be off?

The new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive.

User-added image
I am practicing on trailhead via using my developer org. The chalenging asked me to Create a Guest Administrator and deactivate it. I am currenly the System Administrator of my developer org. We have only one license for System Administrator. How should we solve this issue in order to:
Create a new user using the System Administrator profile and then deactivate that user to preserve the licenses in your org.The new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive.
I need some hints or advices. Thanks.