• Member since 2016
  • ERP Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the 'Getting Started with Apex Triggers' challenge you have to add a custom checkbox field - Match_Billing_Address__c. Can this be done through the user inteface by editing the Accunts object?
On the Beginner Developer Trail I came in at 'Apex Basics and Database'. I don't recall seeing how to add new fields to objects.
Can someone pont me to the resource that tells me how to add a custom checkbox field?
Thanks,
Vin

Since yesterday, Monday Oct. 03, I have not been able to save any changes on my developer console.
I've verified the Progress tab in my developer console and cannot find any error messages or anything related to 'Returned wrong number of rows...'.
Has anyone else experienced this at tall his week?
I'd create a new workdspace, but I can't seem to copy over my existing code to the new workspace.

- Vin

I've been gong through the Trailhead challenges (Apex Basics and Database).I'm currently on 'Manipulating Records with DML'.
Last night (before the site went down for maintenance) I was able to click on the 'copy to clipboard' feature of the code snippets and then paste them to Eclipse. As of Thursday the feature no longer works. In the code snippets box I see a 'show source icon' and the print icon. The middle 'copy to clipboard' feature is no longer there.
I'm using Firefox 47.0.1. 

On the 'Getting Started with Apex Triggers' challenge you have to add a custom checkbox field - Match_Billing_Address__c. Can this be done through the user inteface by editing the Accunts object?
On the Beginner Developer Trail I came in at 'Apex Basics and Database'. I don't recall seeing how to add new fields to objects.
Can someone pont me to the resource that tells me how to add a custom checkbox field?
Thanks,
Vin