• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I have a requirement to manage my all site visits in a month. Basically , if I  have 40 accounts(customers), I should be able to visit all of them at least once and I cannot visit more than 2 customers in a day.Site Visit is a detail of Account here.I should be able to check  if I already have visited a customer in that month. May be like a list of visited accounts(customers) and non visited but only for that month. Can you give me some idea on how to go about it?
Hi I am new to salesforce. I want to display input fields for both account and contacts on a single visualforce page so that the user can save the account and its related contacts on the same page. Is it possible since one account can have many contacts. Please give me some ideas.This is whta i tried but not working.
<apex:page standardController="Account" >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:inputField value="{!account.name}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.contacts}" var="con">
                <apex:column >
                    <apex:inputField value="{!con.firstname}"/>
                </apex:column>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks
Hi all.... I have a scenerio here. I have a master site visit object and a detail expense object. When a user enter all the expenses for a particaular site visit , I want him to be able to submit all the expenses for approval on a single click. On the page layout of expense object, I have a submit for approval  button , but that is while creating every expense record. Instead I need a button to submit alll the expenses at once. Is it possible? How should I go about it?
   Thanks in advance
Hi I am new to salesforce. I want to display input fields for both account and contacts on a single visualforce page so that the user can save the account and its related contacts on the same page. Is it possible since one account can have many contacts. Please give me some ideas.This is whta i tried but not working.
<apex:page standardController="Account" >
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:inputField value="{!account.name}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.contacts}" var="con">
                <apex:column >
                    <apex:inputField value="{!con.firstname}"/>
                </apex:column>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks
I'm using ANT to deploy but always throws a message saying INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
I've tried to reset the password and security token as well but still same, can anyone please help me out what might be the cause.? 
  • March 13, 2016

I'm trying to get started using the Migration Tool.  In order to do that, I need Ant working.  I have set up the Variable Environments but I can't seem to connect using the build.properties file.

I have tried both with the security token and without.  It's a developer account.  When I try the "ant test" command I get an error "build.xlm: 9 Invalid Username, password or security token"

I'm sure of the password and am not locked out.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

My file looks like the following:

# build.properties

#

# Specify the login credentials for the desired Salesforce organization

sf.username = dev@***

sf.password = *****

#sf.pkgName = <Insert comma separated package names to be retrieved>

#sf.zipFile = <Insert path of the zipfile to be retrieved>

#sf.metadataType = <Insert metadata type name for which listMetadata or bulkRetrieve operations are to be performed>

# Use 'https://www.salesforce.com' for production or developer edition (the default if not specified).

# Use 'https://test.salesforce.com for sandbox.

sf.serverurl = https://www.salesforce.com

# If your network requires an HTTP proxy, see http://ant.apache.org/manual/proxy.html for configuration.

#

• March 31, 2010