• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I followed the requirements in the build but got the following error on the Lightning Experience SuperBadge. Has anyone else had a similar issue and can shed some light on it?
Many thanks

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000Uegl. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help
I am following the instructions to set a timeout and passcode of 5 characters. I am hitting the error when checking thechallenge: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the 'Salesforce for Android' Connected App with the specified settings."

I am not sure why? The connected app I am changing is "Salesforce1 for Android".

picture of the settings
Hello in the "Create and Customize Lightning Apps" module. I have followed the instructions to setting up the Lightning App. However, "Home" despite being at the top does not show. Can anyone explain why this is?Image of my App
Knowledge Folder Tree from Setup
Please can someone help? I would like to finish the knowledge challenge to back up my learning for advanced admin exam, however article types is missing. Please let me know what I need to do. I have activated the licences etc.
Thanks
I can't complete the module App Exchange Basics (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/appexchange_basics/units/appexchange_basics_install) because when I try to get the salesforce adoption dashboard app from the appexchange for my Dev org I get the following error:

"We can’t log you in because of an authentication error. For help, contact your Salesforce administrator."

Please help.
Thank you.
I am really stuck. I was having a revision / Salesforce Training day and followed a trailhead instruction to change My Domain. Instead of having a Playfulbear as my linked org I changed the name as instructed. I am now unable to log into it! I try to complete a trailhead challenge and my linked Org is now inaccessible. Please help.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Create a flow that activates a session-based permission set
Before You Start
If you haven’t already done so, complete the challenges in the previous unit in this module before attempting this challenge. Otherwise, this challenge doesn't pass.
Challenge Requirements
You have a session-based permission set that you’d like to activate, but you don’t code. Create a flow that activates a permission set named Temporary Account Edit. Make sure Lynda Herman can run the flow by enabling the Manage Force.com Flow permission on the Read Only Clone profile.
In the Read Only Clone profile you created in the previous unit's challenge, enable the Manage Force.com Flow permission
Create a flow
Flow name: Accounts Temp Access
Make sure the flow references a session-based permission set named Temporary Account Edit as an input
Type: Flow
Activate the flow

Knowledge Folder Tree from Setup
Please can someone help? I would like to finish the knowledge challenge to back up my learning for advanced admin exam, however article types is missing. Please let me know what I need to do. I have activated the licences etc.
Thanks
I can't complete the module App Exchange Basics (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/appexchange_basics/units/appexchange_basics_install) because when I try to get the salesforce adoption dashboard app from the appexchange for my Dev org I get the following error:

"We can’t log you in because of an authentication error. For help, contact your Salesforce administrator."

Please help.
Thank you.
I am really stuck. I was having a revision / Salesforce Training day and followed a trailhead instruction to change My Domain. Instead of having a Playfulbear as my linked org I changed the name as instructed. I am now unable to log into it! I try to complete a trailhead challenge and my linked Org is now inaccessible. Please help.
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida