• 45 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is no challenge  question available for unit "Salesforce & Heroku Integration  >Integrating Salesforce and Heroku with Heroku Connect "

I am a  beginner : Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Visualforce Basics-Displaying Records, Fields, and Tables-Create a Visualforce page which displays a variety of output fields
Create a page which displays a subset of Opportunity fields using apex:outputField components. Bind the Name, Amount, Close Date and Account Name fields to the apex:outputField components.
The page must be named 'OppView'.
It must reference the Opportunity standard controller.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Name.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Amount.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Close Date.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Account Name of the Opportunity.

What I had tried is craeted OppView Page with below code:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" tabStyle="Opportunity">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Opportunity Information">
           Opportunity Name <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.name}"/>
           Opportunity Amount <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.amount}"/>
           Opportunity Close Date. <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.closeDate}"/>
           Opportunity Account Name   <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.accountId}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

while checking challange got below error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The page does not include a apex:outputField component bound to the opportunity account name.

Please suggest

I am beginner :  Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Process Automation-Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder
"
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge."

What I had tried 
Deleted validation rule on contact  from previous challange.
 Using Process builder created new Process with below details
Object: Account
Criteria:'Update Address' with condidtion

Field: selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country
Operator: Ischanged
Type: boolean
value: true

Condition:
Any condition met (OR)

For Immediate action
Action name: Mailing address change
Records: Account.contacts
Criteria for Updating Records:No criteria—just update the records!

Set new field values for the records you update:

Field: selected Mailing street, city, state,postalcode and country
Type: Reference
value:  selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country

after this saved and activated. So Once I check challange got below error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

So Please help.

I am beginner : Not able to solve Trailhead challange for- Data Security:Define Sharing Rules

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.
Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
The Name field for 'Project' must be of type Text (not Auto-Number).
The custom object 'Project' must have a custom field of type picklist named 'Priority' with a resulting API name of 'Priority__c'.
The role label should be 'Training Coordinator' with the resulting 'Role Name' of 'Training_Coordinator'. Note that you may already have this role in your role hierarchy from a previously attempted challenge.
The sharing rule can be named anything.
The organization-wide defaults for Project cannot be set to 'Public Read/Write'.
Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.
The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
 What I have tried is that I made in organization's sharing settings  for object Project below settings
Object: Project
Default Internal Access:Public Read/Write
Default External Access:Public Read Only
Grant Access Using Hierarchies:Tick yes
 Got below error
The organization-wide default for the Project custom object was not configured correctly"

Please guide me

I am beginner  I am not able to solve trail head challenge for Developer Beginner Data Security-Controlling Access to Fields
"
 Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
Two team members need to view and update Accounts, but only one should be able to see and edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with field level security to solve for this use case.
The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'."
Please help
I am beginner :  Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Process Automation-Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder
"
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge."

What I had tried 

Condition:
Any condition met (OR)

For Immediate action

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

So Please help.

I am a  beginner : Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Visualforce Basics-Displaying Records, Fields, and Tables-Create a Visualforce page which displays a variety of output fields
Create a page which displays a subset of Opportunity fields using apex:outputField components. Bind the Name, Amount, Close Date and Account Name fields to the apex:outputField components.
The page must be named 'OppView'.
It must reference the Opportunity standard controller.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Name.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Amount.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Close Date.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Account Name of the Opportunity.

What I had tried is craeted OppView Page with below code:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" tabStyle="Opportunity">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Opportunity Information">
           Opportunity Name <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.name}"/>
           Opportunity Amount <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.amount}"/>
           Opportunity Close Date. <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.closeDate}"/>
           Opportunity Account Name   <apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.accountId}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

while checking challange got below error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The page does not include a apex:outputField component bound to the opportunity account name.

Please suggest

"
Can have any name.
Must be activated.

What I had tried 

Condition:
Any condition met (OR)

For Immediate action

So Please help.

I am beginner : Not able to solve Trailhead challange for- Data Security:Define Sharing Rules

Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.
Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.
The Name field for 'Project' must be of type Text (not Auto-Number).
The custom object 'Project' must have a custom field of type picklist named 'Priority' with a resulting API name of 'Priority__c'.
The role label should be 'Training Coordinator' with the resulting 'Role Name' of 'Training_Coordinator'. Note that you may already have this role in your role hierarchy from a previously attempted challenge.
The sharing rule can be named anything.
The organization-wide defaults for Project cannot be set to 'Public Read/Write'.
Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.
 What I have tried is that I made in organization's sharing settings  for object Project below settings
Object: Project
Default Internal Access:Public Read/Write
Default External Access:Public Read Only
Grant Access Using Hierarchies:Tick yes
 Got below error
The organization-wide default for the Project custom object was not configured correctly"

Please guide me

I am beginner  I am not able to solve trail head challenge for Developer Beginner Data Security-Controlling Access to Fields
"
 Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
Two team members need to view and update Accounts, but only one should be able to see and edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with field level security to solve for this use case.
The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'."
Please help