• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All ,
We have listing pages under each properties. We need to add minimum price and maximum price  fileds for listing.
Can you help us to enable those two fields in "Listings for this Project" pages ?
Hi All;
I send a API call to a property base to change a field value of 'contact stage' to "EOI" .

Format :
{"prospect":{"token":"ffeba18d8aac8b5f2256f519fe063ff26443e311","contact":{"FirstName":"first name1","LastName":"LAST NAME","Email":"dumithu5@yahoo.com","MobilePhone":"7760304431","LeadSource":"WEB - IBN","Stage__c":"EOI","Postcode__c":"state","Buyer_Type__c":"First Home Buyer","State__c":"state 2"},"request":{"Description__c":"EOI\r\nReference code : Lt2uHTGK0wg, Comment : no comment","pba__City_pb__c":"ASFSEFSDFSDF SEF , suburb , state 2","Page_URL__c":"http://ibuynew.staging2-sl.netstarter.com.au/eoi/test3"}}}

When a new lead is sumitted to propertybase , new lead's  'contact stage' set to "EOI".
Some times, for new leads,  contact stage is set as "New Lead" automatically after API calls,  which is wrong

Can you help me  to find out the solution why 'contact stage' change time to time ? 

Hi All;
I send a API call to a property base to change a field value of 'contact stage' to "EOI" .

Format :
{"prospect":{"token":"ffeba18d8aac8b5f2256f519fe063ff26443e311","contact":{"FirstName":"first name1","LastName":"LAST NAME","Email":"dumithu5@yahoo.com","MobilePhone":"7760304431","LeadSource":"WEB - IBN","Stage__c":"EOI","Postcode__c":"state","Buyer_Type__c":"First Home Buyer","State__c":"state 2"},"request":{"Description__c":"EOI\r\nReference code : Lt2uHTGK0wg, Comment : no comment","pba__City_pb__c":"ASFSEFSDFSDF SEF , suburb , state 2","Page_URL__c":"http://ibuynew.staging2-sl.netstarter.com.au/eoi/test3"}}}

When a new lead is sumitted to propertybase , new lead's  'contact stage' set to "EOI".
Some times, for new leads,  contact stage is set as "New Lead" automatically after API calls,  which is wrong

Can you help me  to find out the solution why 'contact stage' change time to time ?