• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a private chatter group in the Community Cloud. When other user asked to join this group and got rejected, next time when they click the 'ask to join' button, an alert window should be poped up and saying:"You have been rejected permanently" and the member request will not be initiated. 

I was thinking building an apex trigger on object ColloborationGroupMemberRequest (It does exist!)

So everytime when the request is rejected, it will update a checkbox field of requestor user record.
Next time, when the user click 'ask to join' button again, another trigger will pop up an alert if that checkbox is ticked. 

But the only problem this, currently, the apex trigger doesn't support ColloborationGroupMemberRequest object.

Just wondering if it is  possible to have a another solution?
  • March 28, 2017

I have configured Live agent for the org, created skills, assigned the System Admin Profile to all the skills. Created a button and deployment.

I create a Sites VF page using the code from the deployment guide.

No matter what I do, the Offline element always shows. I cannot get the online element to show despite two live agents being logged into the live agent console and the status as available.

Anyone have any ideas? btw, this is in sandbox.

here is the VF code, very basic, right now just trying to get the ONLINE element to display.

<apex:page >
  <h1>Welcome</h1>
   Thank you for contacting customer support
   <!-- START Button code -->
      <a id="liveagent_button_online_573W00000004CAL" href="javascript&colon;//Chat" style="display: none;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('573W00000004CAL')">ONLINE</a><div id="liveagent_button_offline_573W00000004CAL" style="display: none;">OFFLINE</div><script type="text/javascript">
if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('573W00000004CAL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_573W00000004CAL'));
liveagent.showWhenOffline('573W00000004CAL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_573W00000004CAL'));
});</script>

<!-- END Button code -->

<apex:outputtext value="TEST TEXT"/>

<!-- Deployment code -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://c.la2cs.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/deployment.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
liveagent.init('https://d.la2cs.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '572W00000004C9X', '00DW0000000IRe9');
</script>
</apex:page>