• Member since 2016
  • Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My users are unable to edit the "Subject" field on Tasks.  It is not available to them.  It is available to me as a System Administrator.  The field level security is set to Read & Edit for all profiles.  What else could be causing this?
Anyone know why the Campaign object would not be available in Data Loader?  I have Marketing User checked on User Record.  Full Sys Admin profile privileges.  Full CRED on Object Permissions.  What else am I missing???
  • February 07, 2017
I'm trying to create a simple cross-object formula on the Oppty to reference Last Activity on Account.  I have the formula working using the TEXT function and refencing the date field, TEXT(Account.LastActivity), but it's formatting the date as 2017-01-20 when it comes over.  I would prefer it be formatted like other date fields in Salesforce as 01/20/2017.  Any idea what function I would use for that?
  • February 07, 2017
I'm having trouble installing DataLoader on my Mac.  I'm downloading the latest version "DataLoader for Mac" from the Setup Menu.  Once downloaded, I move it to the Applications folder and tell it to Replace any old versions.  When I go to Launchpad to open DataLoader, the icon I see is the older version of DataLoader and it is greyed out.  

User-added image
When I try to open it, it says "The application “Data Loader” can’t be opened."  

User-added image

I've tried dragging it to the Trash and starting again, but it won't let me.  I've also tried installing an older version but received a different kind of error with that....."Failed to parse detail........"  

User-added image

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve?  I've searched documentation as far as I know how and I'm not getting anywhere!  Thanks in advance!!!

• February 01, 2017
Anyone know why the Campaign object would not be available in Data Loader?  I have Marketing User checked on User Record.  Full Sys Admin profile privileges.  Full CRED on Object Permissions.  What else am I missing???
  • February 07, 2017
I'm having trouble installing DataLoader on my Mac.  I'm downloading the latest version "DataLoader for Mac" from the Setup Menu.  Once downloaded, I move it to the Applications folder and tell it to Replace any old versions.  When I go to Launchpad to open DataLoader, the icon I see is the older version of DataLoader and it is greyed out.  

User-added image
When I try to open it, it says "The application “Data Loader” can’t be opened."  

User-added image

I've tried dragging it to the Trash and starting again, but it won't let me.  I've also tried installing an older version but received a different kind of error with that....."Failed to parse detail........"  

User-added image

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve?  I've searched documentation as far as I know how and I'm not getting anywhere!  Thanks in advance!!!

• February 01, 2017