• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a requirement, where user needs to select a certain area/region with a 'radius' or 'bounds' in a map than a single point selection. We are looking for this solution specifically on Lighting Web Component. Please share the solutions/ideas if anyone is come across like this or similar to this in your implementations. Thank you in advance.

Example could be like this.
User-added imageUser-added image

Regards
Jansi
  • September 09, 2021
Hello,

We I have a requirement where the google map will allow the user to select a perimeter of an area to give the locations( or latitudes & longitudes) in the selected area in LWC/Aura/VF, so that we can implement further of our requirements based on the selection.

Can sguuest if any one has implemented this kind of solution or similar to this solution please?

Regards
Jansi
  • September 07, 2021
Hi,

We have found PMD as a source code analyzer for APEX. Is there any equivalent tool/plugin for Visual Force Pages as well?

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

We are having a standard out of SF functionality for Quote with below.
  1. Quote Templates (for Opportunity, Quote, Account, Contact and Contract Objects)
  2. 'Generate PDF' button on Quote detail Page -- When click on this button, user can choose the Quote template(created in Step #1), based on selected Quote template, PDF will be created (Quote PDFs) and attached to Quote record.
Now, I have the similar requirement for Custom Object rather than Quote Object . I have serached for this and found currently SF is not supported this feature for Custom Object.
https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000gemUAAQ

Is anyone found workaround for this kind of issue specifically in Lightning and SF1? If yes, please post your solution.

Regards
Jansi

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

Our team is trying to use Eclipse IDE for Lightning Development, so added Force.com plugin for Winter 17 Developer SF Instance with help of below URL.
https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Force.com_IDE_Installation

Able to fetch the Lightning componets to Eclipse from SF Instance, but when I am trying to edit existing component or while creating new lightning component, if some error exists due to wrong syntax, it is not showing the ERRORS while saving.  Is this the limitation or is there a way to enable to show these kind of errors?

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

Can we add Global Actions to Lightning Component? I have found the below URL, which is saying it is not possible.'
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/75402/how-can-global-actions-be-shown-on-a-lightning-component

Is this available in Winter 17 Release now?

Regards
Jansi
Hi All,

Currently we are using Developer Console of SF for our SF1 App Development. We are planning to use Eclipce IDE for our SF1 App development and using Git Repository for maintaining Source Code Backups.

Now below are my Queries for using the above.
  1. Through Eclipce IDE, I am able to Checked In and Checked Out the source code to and from Git Repository. Also I can disconnect from the Git Repository by Righ click on Proj -->Team -->Disconnect. Like this can I disconnect from SF Instance also for the Force.com Project.Means, once I create the Force.com Project(get Apex and Lightning components from SF Instance), can we disable for the developer in Eclipce to avoid Save, Refresh and Deploy to the SF Instance?
  2. Throgugh SF Command Line Interface(CLI), can I deploy the code into SF Instance directly from Git Repository witout using Eclipce IDE? Is there any advantage of CLI over Eclipce IDE?
  3. Which is the best approach to deploy code into SF Instance and to maintain source code backups? Using Eclipce IDE or SF CLI or any other way?
  4. In Developer Edition of SF, I heard, we can create only 2 admins. So only these 2 admin users can use the Developer Console for their coding. So
  • Multiple developers can use thier Eclipce IDE to create/deploy Force.com Projects using a single SF Admin User? Is there any conflict, if multiple developers use single SF Admin for their development?
  • In Production or Staging SF Instance, can we create multiple SF Admin users?

Regards
Jansi

Hi,

We have a lightning Component, which contains some text + a Button. Onload of this component displays the text + button, where the Scroll to down to view full content will perfectly works in iPad in both Horizontal and Vertical view.

Onclick of a Button specified above, we are dynamically adding some more text to the component, but here unable to Scroll to Down, to see the newly added content in Vertical view. But able to scroll in Horizontal view.

Have seen this is Known issue for now in the below link.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000ePVNAA2

Is there any workaround for this.

Regards
Jansi

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

I have used Eclipce IDE, to create Force.com project by checking out all my Dev SF POD apex classes, aura components and static Resources. From which I have checkIn the code to Git Repository. Also able to deploy the code from Eclipce to Salesforce.

I have found a online below tool to deploy code directly from Git to Salesforce. Not sure how secure is this.
https://githubsfdeploy.herokuapp.com/

So, can we deploy the code from Git to Salesforce directly using CLI?

Regards
Jansi

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

What are the advantages  of using Eclipce IDE over Force.com IDE.

Regards
Jansi

Hi,

We are building a Lightning App with Lightning Components for SF1. The main Component have all the child Components included, in which we are hiding and showing the Components based on our requirement. Suppose if we have shown a Component1 and scroll to end of this Component, where click on a button which will hide the Component1 and shown the Component2. The Component2 is shown, but user needs to scroll up to see the Component2 content. So how to scroll to top of the page by default on load of Component2?

We have searched for this solution and found 'force:navigateToURL' will work. I have tried this, which is working but through this unable to pass the Parameter of Array of Objects type(Ex: Account[]). Also found that this is not recommended by SFDC as it is not documented this yet. Is this true?

Also tried the below approach, specified in the below URL, navigation is working but scroll to top of the Component is not working .
https://force-base.com/2016/01/04/how-to-navigate-from-one-component-to-another-in-lightning/

Also tried with JQuery - jQuery('html,body').animate({scrollTop:0},0);  which is not working inside SF1.

Tried the below code also, which is not working in SF1.

var cssScrolltoTop = $(".scroller"); // css class to find scroll position
    if (cssScrolltoTop) {
        var cssScrolltoTopTransform = cssScrolltoTop.css("transform");
        if (cssScrolltoTopTransform) {
            cssScrolltoTop.css("transform", "translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px)"); //set 'transform' since lighntning architecture uses css 'transfrom' property to scroll
        }
    }

Please let me know if you found any work around for the above issue.

Regards
Jansi

Hi,

I have a Lightning APP Page which has Lightning Components. Now I want to add this app page to one of the Custom Button in a Account Object. I believe this can be possible. Can you please let me know, how this can be achievable?

Regards
Jansi
  • September 02, 2016
Hi,

I have seen 'Event' is a Standard Object in SF which will support in SF1 as well.

Now my requirement is to add a Custom Object RI Section in standard Event Detail Page, which will be visible in SF1 also.

Please let me know, if the above is possible, if yes how we can achieve this.

Regards
Jansi

Hi.

We have added a custom button called 'upload file' to Opportunity object in Lightning. When click on a button, it will navigate to Visual Force Page, which included a lightning component.

The above button is visible for newly created Opportunities, but not to the old opportunities. We are using Developer Edition. Can you please suggest us on this issue.

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

I have a Lightning APP Page which has Lightning Components. Now I want to add this app page to one of the Custom Button in a Account Object. I believe this can be possible. Can you please let me know, how this can be achievable?

Regards
Jansi
  • September 02, 2016
We have a requirement, where user needs to select a certain area/region with a 'radius' or 'bounds' in a map than a single point selection. We are looking for this solution specifically on Lighting Web Component. Please share the solutions/ideas if anyone is come across like this or similar to this in your implementations. Thank you in advance.

Example could be like this.
User-added imageUser-added image

Regards
Jansi
  • September 09, 2021
Hi,

I have an issue with PDF content as we have created an autmation process where we have created quick action on opportunity tab which is creating  quotes and quotelineitem and then redirecting to another VF page having Quote as standard controller and generating PDF. We are not getting the whole content in the attached on Quote Object whose id we are passing in attachment in the below part of code.

We are calling attachQuote method from action of a VF page(Parent) :

/* The action method that will generate a PDF document from the QuotePDF page and attach it to 
       the quote provided by the standard controller. Called by the action binding for the attachQuote
       page, this will do the work and take the user back to the quote detail page. */
        public PageReference attachQuote() {
        /* Get the page definition */
        PageReference pdfPage = Page.quotePDF;

/* set the quote id on the page definition */
        pdfPage.getParameters().put('id',q.id);
        Blob  pdfBlob;
        /* generate the pdf blob */
        if(test.isRunningTest())
        {
        pdfBlob =Blob.valueof('UNIT.TEST');
        }
        else
        pdfBlob = pdfPage.getContent();

System.Debug('Checking ID 1 : ' + q.id);
        /* create the attachment against the quote */
        Attachment a = new Attachment(parentId = q.id, name=q.Quote_Number__c+'.pdf', body = pdfBlob,contentType = 'application/pdf',isPrivate=false);      
        /* insert the attachment */
        System.Debug('Checking ID 2 : ' + q.id);
        insert a;

return controller.view();      
    }

Please let me know if anything is required and please do suggest as we are using getContent() but the data is not there in it, although i am fetching the Quoteid.

Thanks,
Soumya
Hi,

We have a lightning Component, which contains some text + a Button. Onload of this component displays the text + button, where the Scroll to down to view full content will perfectly works in iPad in both Horizontal and Vertical view.

Onclick of a Button specified above, we are dynamically adding some more text to the component, but here unable to Scroll to Down, to see the newly added content in Vertical view. But able to scroll in Horizontal view.

Have seen this is Known issue for now in the below link.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000ePVNAA2

Is there any workaround for this.

Regards
Jansi

Regards
Jansi
Hi,

What are the advantages  of using Eclipce IDE over Force.com IDE.

Regards
Jansi

Hi.

We have added a custom button called 'upload file' to Opportunity object in Lightning. When click on a button, it will navigate to Visual Force Page, which included a lightning component.

The above button is visible for newly created Opportunities, but not to the old opportunities. We are using Developer Edition. Can you please suggest us on this issue.

Regards
Jansi
Hi,
I create a lightning component for the lightning experience record pages. In the customize record page, I drag standard Record Detail component and my componont to the page. In my component, I update some fields of a record. After I save those field, I fire up the e.force:refreshView event. But the standard record detail component did not refresh to show the new value of those field. Is there any way to force to refresh the standard record detail component?

Hi,

In my lightning component, I want a button to download email template in PDF format. we have renderAs PDF option in VF page. Do we have similar option to download page/ template in PDF?

Thanks in Advance!! :)

Regards,
Ganesh.