• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Lightning Experience, my Flow Screen with 'Show Header' set to false still shows the header.

I am launching the flow from a Quick Action.

'Show Footer' works as expected and I am able to override the navigation with Lightning Components

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_designer_elements_screen.htm&type=5

flow screen

User-added image

Is anyone aware of any issue or limitation? I can see this being documented somewhere as "Show Header currently is not supported for quick action distributed flows"

I am trying this code to assign multiple approvers to an existing approval process

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();req1.

setComments('Submitting request for approval.');

req1.setObjectId(theId);

req1.setNextApproverIds(new Id[] {'00590000000OYw5', '00590000000OYw5'});

Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req1);

but its giving exception that the required field missing at line

Please help me out. How to assign multiple User ids as approvers to the approval process but only through apex code

Thanks

Hello.

I have a trigger which creates Approval Requests.  I have the following block of code:

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();

req1.setComments('Submitting request for approval.');
req1.setObjectId(newOpp.Id);
List<Id> nextAppIdList = new List<Id>();
nextAppIdList.add('00580000001pucY');
nextAppIdList.add('00580000001pucxAAA');
req1.setNextApproverIds(nextAppIdList);
//Submit the approval request for the solution

Note that there are multiple Approver Ids in the setNextApproverIds() call…

So if I run the code above, I get the following error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger opportunityApprovalTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: opportunityApprovalTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: []: Trigger.opportunityApprovalTrigger: line 61, column 45

Note that line 61 is: Approval.ProcessResult result = Approval.process(req1);

However, if I change the code so that I’m only submitting single approver, it works perfectly.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Chris
In Lightning Experience, my Flow Screen with 'Show Header' set to false still shows the header.

I am launching the flow from a Quick Action.

'Show Footer' works as expected and I am able to override the navigation with Lightning Components

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=vpm_designer_elements_screen.htm&type=5

flow screen

User-added image

Is anyone aware of any issue or limitation? I can see this being documented somewhere as "Show Header currently is not supported for quick action distributed flows"