• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have created an Action with Action Type as 'Custom Visualforce' for a Custom object. Once I click on the the action button from my record details page the specified visualforce is invoked, which has an extension controller class that does my requirement. In my controller I am redirecting to specific URL based on some condition. I am able to see a pop up window even if I am redirecting the page to another URL/same record URL. How can I avoid this?

Is there any way to hide the pop-up window/action modal in case of redirecting the page?(I am not using Lightning component).

Hi All,

I have used a pageBlockTable to display my list of data. As I have to show the data from 2 custom object I have used List of Map instead of list of sObject. Now my requirement is to sort the table data on column click.

Could you please share the solution with sample code to sort a pageblocktable without any query.
Hi,

I have used Tabs component in my Community page. In each tab of Tabs component I have included Visualforce pages . I clicked on my first Tab(say Tab1) which contains a visualforce page(say page1). Then clicked on a button available in the page1, which takes me to another Visualforce page(say page2) in the same Tab. After that I will navigate to the Second Tab(say Tab2) and come back to the first Tab(Tab1), the tab(Tab1) displays the second page(page2) instead of first page(page1).

Could you please let me know how can I show the Page1 on each tab load(tab of the Tabs component in the Napili template), instead of the previously loaded page(Page2).

Hi All,

I have created an Action with Action Type as 'Custom Visualforce' for a Custom object. Once I click on the the action button from my record details page the specified visualforce is invoked, which has an extension controller class that does my requirement. In my controller I am redirecting to specific URL based on some condition. I am able to see a pop up window even if I am redirecting the page to another URL/same record URL. How can I avoid this?

Is there any way to hide the pop-up window/action modal in case of redirecting the page?(I am not using Lightning component).