• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you want to again access OST files without using Exchange Server, So I suggest OST files users then Download PDS Exchange OST Recovery software which solve Exchange OST file any problems to recover inaccessible files of Exchange OST to access OST files without using Exchange Server in only correct path. Along with it provides many facilities. PDS OST Recovery  tool  instantly save files-folders database from Offline OST file data to a PST file, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. Without losing internal items you can split recovered large PST file into small PST file (1GB to 5GB) By helping master solution of PDS OST recovery tool that is able to filter messages “First Date to Last Date” to repair emails. It is right way to naming convention feature-according to users “Date to Date” with in least time.

More Details-:  http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

User-added image

I have a bulk of Thunderbird emails and I need to share some of the important emails with my boss. Can you please suggest me the best solution for this. I didn't care about the money but the solution must be easy, simple and effective for the conversion of MBOX to PDF?
Hello,

Take wonderful Shareware EML to PST Converter software which smoothly converts Outlook Express EML files into MS Outlook PST file format. Our solution will helpful for outlook users those who want to open EML files into the Outlook PST environment without losing any information from them.

This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. Also convert different types of mails Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

To know more information, visit to:  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017/02/eml-to-pst-converter-tool.html
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?

If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html