• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Getting the following error message:  Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Service Appointment with the Subject of 'Drill Cable Holes'.​
Have followed other suggestions found here but to no avail.....any tips please?
MT

User-added image
I'm working on the Admin Beginner Trail and in the "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards" badge, at the section "Visualize your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"...

I have triple checked everything in the challenge and the error keeps telling me "Challenge not yet complete...here's whats wrong: Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'...Has anyone got hung up here? I can't think of anything else to try. I even had our Salesforce Administrator look at it and she confirmed that everything looked accurate.
Hi,

I get error 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a Service Appointment with the Subject of 'Drill Cable Holes'.

I tried this twice in the playground and completed the first part with no issues.  Screen shot attached.

User-added image
Error I am getting:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month.

This report wasn't edited in the requirements. The 'Close Date' grouping by Calendar Month is a requirement of the 'Opportunities by Rep and Close Month' report. I'm not sure what I can do to get past this, as the 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report is a user report and therefore can't be sorted by 'Close Date'.
I'm working on the Admin Beginner Trail and in the "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards" badge, at the section "Visualize your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"...

I have triple checked everything in the challenge and the error keeps telling me "Challenge not yet complete...here's whats wrong: Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'...Has anyone got hung up here? I can't think of anything else to try. I even had our Salesforce Administrator look at it and she confirmed that everything looked accurate.