• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a wave dataset called "CustomerData" which is populated from a salesforce custom object. What I want to do is take a snapshot of this custom object, and append it to the dataset (with today's date) as a part of the dataflow.
The problem I run in to is that I need to do an "edgemart" action followed by an "append" action to actually add data on to the exisitng dataset. However whenever I do this in my dataflow:
"ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots": {
          "action": "edgemart",
          "parameters": {
             "alias": "CustomerData"
          }
       },

I get this error when I run it:

Error executing node ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots: Error in GetEdgemartCurrentData for edgemart CustomerData: No edgemarts found with specified URL:esObject/edgemart?current=true&alias=CustomerData

I am certain the dataset exists and that the name is correct.

Is there something I need to do additional to be able to use edgemarts besides just adding the action to the dataflow json?

An error occured in your last data refresh.
Insert failed. First exception on row 337; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Create Date(Thu Jun 23 00:00:00 GMT 2016) in the future.: Created Date: [CreatedDate]

Hi team , im trying to "refresh DTc opportunities" in my Wave Dev org and i get the above error  . I'm on Wifi if it matters on Chrome "Version 51.0.2704.103 m"  any ideas on what could be missig would be appreciated 
Hi
I am trying to delete the wave analytics datasets as they are taking up to much data usage and preventing me from moving onto other modules. 

However I keep getting this message...
To delete the dataset, you must first remove the references to this dataset from the following dataflows.
Default Salesforce Dataflow

how do I do this?
(note: I cannot generate JSON files on my PC)

thanks
I have already imported into my Wave app few CSV that are related by keys. I am trying to add augment steps into the Dataflow, but I don't know how to reference the csv objects.
All the official documentation about this topic only refers to Accounts and Opportunities that are SFDC Std. objects, that are previously digested into the Dataflow file and the references are there.
How are we supposed to augement external CSV objects to give Wave Apps useful meanings?
Recently I've been trying to use Compute Expressions, but only have ran into errros. After reading the docs, I came up with this JSON

"Defaultify_Augment": {
    "action": "computeExpression",
    "parameters": {
      "source": "Augment_myClientLoginsRaw",
      "computedFields": [{
        "name": "User_Type",
        "type": "Text",
        "defaultValue": "N/A",
        "saqlExpression": "ProfileData.myClientType"
      }]
    }

Which result in the following error output

Error executing node Defaultify_Augment: invalid field expression ProfileData.myClientType for field 'User_Type': 'ProfileData . 'myClientType: stream argument not supported outside of cogroup projection (0Bwd00000000IccCAE_0BqP00000005LpPKAU) Error executing node Defaultify_Augment: invalid field expression ProfileData.myClientType for field 'User_Type': 'ProfileData . 'myClient_User_Type: stream argument not supported outside of cogroup projection (0Bwd00000000IccCAE_0BqP00000005LpPKAU)

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Hi,

I am using the endpoint data/v35.0/wave/query to execute a SAQL query.

When I execute the below SAQL which does not contain offset, I am getting the response approximately in 1 secs

load \"xxxx/xxxx\"; q = group q by ('Name', 'NPI'); q = foreach q generate 'Name' as 'Name',  count() as 'count'; q = limit q 2000;

But when I execute the same query with offset, it is almost taking 30 secs for a single query execution. Below is the query with offset
load \"xxxx/xxxx\"; q = group q by ('Name', 'NPI'); q = foreach q generate 'Name' as 'Name',  count() as 'count'; q = offset q 2000 ; q = limit q 2000;

Is there any issue with the way I am using the offset?

Thanks,
Sam.
I'm trying to send a query to wave using a curl post, and when i'm using the example from the wave dev doc, I've got a error i dn't understand
{
   "query":"q = load \"*******wave********/********id********\"; q = group q by 'FirstName' ; q = foreach q generate 'FirstName' as 'FirstName', count() as 'count';"
}

=> [{"errorCode":"JSON_PARSER_ERROR","message":"Unexpected character ('q' (code 97)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null') at [line:1, column:2]"}]0
Does some one have an idea why it doesn't want the 'q' ?
(the json is valid when i'm testing it thought http://jsonlint.com/)

Thx