Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Stuck on challenege 5

here is the error message I get:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have a locked filter.

Check out my screen shot, what am i doing wrong here???

User-added image
Did anyone else miss First Ascent due to the quizzes in the Security Superbadge?  The first quiz asked questions that I couldn't find answers to anywhere.  And the second quiz had one answer wrong (according to SFDC's own help pages).  What gives?  I had FA, otherwise...
I'm trying to encrypt SSN & Bank Account fields.  When I go to Platform Encryption, I see this:

User-added image

OK, fine.  So I go to Certificate and Key Management, and tried both generating a new Master Encryption Key and even a Certificate (just in case).  

User-added image

NOTHING.  I still get the same issue on the Platform Encryption page.  What gives??

YES, I'm System Admin.

Has anyone completed the Security Superbadge since the updates by Trailhead?  I can't get the Apex tests to pass for Stage 2.  All I get is the (1/2) Test Methods Passed (i.e., 1 test failed) with absolutely no suggestion as to what to do.  

User-added image

Does anyone know what the Apex test is even looking for?  I can't fix what I don't know is broken, so I'm completely stuck.  

Maybe it's this part of the instructions?

"Configure other Salesforce settings related to record-level security to meet the business requirements."

That seems rather ambiguous so I'm not sure if I'm missing some part of the requirements.  

Wow.  That was insanely hard.  It took me a solid 2 days to complete (4-6 hours?! no.).  Here are some tips:
  • It has been updated in the past few weeks, so beware of older comments and screenshots that people share.  You should NOT copy them!
  • Detail, detail, detail.  For ALL items you create, copy and paste the names into the blanks - report names, dashboard titles, group names, etc. Check twice.
  • Expect to run into "bugs".  There were easily a dozen that I had to work around carefully.  It started with importing data needing to be CSV parsed, and ended with not being able to move the Lightning report into a folder.  
  • Before hitting the "Check Challenge" button, re-read the description of the step!  And always do them in order.  They build on each other and are pretty good about telling you what will be checked. (in this SuperBadge, at least..)
Now, some specifics about the steps:
  1. Data import was a bit off.  Excel doesn't like to export 1 tab at a time, so be very diligent about checking each CSV to see that it's good.  For some reason, the Hobby list gave me problems, so I added some data that I never mapped upon import.  And details.. a lot of details.
  2. There was an underlying report that wasn't really discussed much, so I had to create it carefully and tweak it until it did what I wanted.  And again, details.
  3. Flipping from Classic to Lightning is easy, but you have to be sure that everything is there and ready to go before you do.  As I found out the hard way, you can't edit in Classic after you start editing in Lightning, so that affects this step and step 6.  Oh, and details.. names, etc.
  4. I can't remember anything specific about this step.  But, details.
  5. I did these reports first (before checking any challenges), and it took a LONG time.  There are so many parts to get right.  The custom report type is the real key, though.  Read very carefully when setting it up, because a wrong choice there will cascade down to all of the reports and make life miserable.  Also, for some reason, my matrix report kept re-inserting columns that I had removed, so I had to check that report EVERY time I edited it.  Oh, and details, once again.
  6. This one was pretty easy once I saw the notes at the BOTTOM of the description (about creating the user, etc.).  I had already worked on the Security Superbadge (stuck, tho) so I knew how to work these well.  But as I said earlier, the Lightning Dashboard gave me the worst trouble.  I found a SFDC webpage that said it was impossible to move the dashboard into another folder!  So, improvise, which ended up working.  Oh, and yea, as you would guess... details!
I LOVED this challenge.  It took me probably 14-16 hours.  But now I feel very versed in these topics.  Thanks, SFDC and TrailHead folks!
Wow.  That was insanely hard.  It took me a solid 2 days to complete (4-6 hours?! no.).  Here are some tips:
  • It has been updated in the past few weeks, so beware of older comments and screenshots that people share.  You should NOT copy them!
  • Detail, detail, detail.  For ALL items you create, copy and paste the names into the blanks - report names, dashboard titles, group names, etc. Check twice.
  • Expect to run into "bugs".  There were easily a dozen that I had to work around carefully.  It started with importing data needing to be CSV parsed, and ended with not being able to move the Lightning report into a folder.  
  • Before hitting the "Check Challenge" button, re-read the description of the step!  And always do them in order.  They build on each other and are pretty good about telling you what will be checked. (in this SuperBadge, at least..)
  1. Data import was a bit off.  Excel doesn't like to export 1 tab at a time, so be very diligent about checking each CSV to see that it's good.  For some reason, the Hobby list gave me problems, so I added some data that I never mapped upon import.  And details.. a lot of details.
  2. There was an underlying report that wasn't really discussed much, so I had to create it carefully and tweak it until it did what I wanted.  And again, details.
  3. Flipping from Classic to Lightning is easy, but you have to be sure that everything is there and ready to go before you do.  As I found out the hard way, you can't edit in Classic after you start editing in Lightning, so that affects this step and step 6.  Oh, and details.. names, etc.
  5. I did these reports first (before checking any challenges), and it took a LONG time.  There are so many parts to get right.  The custom report type is the real key, though.  Read very carefully when setting it up, because a wrong choice there will cascade down to all of the reports and make life miserable.  Also, for some reason, my matrix report kept re-inserting columns that I had removed, so I had to check that report EVERY time I edited it.  Oh, and details, once again.
  6. This one was pretty easy once I saw the notes at the BOTTOM of the description (about creating the user, etc.).  I had already worked on the Security Superbadge (stuck, tho) so I knew how to work these well.  But as I said earlier, the Lightning Dashboard gave me the worst trouble.  I found a SFDC webpage that said it was impossible to move the dashboard into another folder!  So, improvise, which ended up working.  Oh, and yea, as you would guess... details!
I LOVED this challenge.  It took me probably 14-16 hours.  But now I feel very versed in these topics.  Thanks, SFDC and TrailHead folks!
Stuck on challenege 5

here is the error message I get:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have a locked filter.

Check out my screen shot, what am i doing wrong here???

User-added image
I'm trying to encrypt SSN & Bank Account fields.  When I go to Platform Encryption, I see this:

User-added image

OK, fine.  So I go to Certificate and Key Management, and tried both generating a new Master Encryption Key and even a Certificate (just in case).  

User-added image

NOTHING.  I still get the same issue on the Platform Encryption page.  What gives??

YES, I'm System Admin.

Has anyone completed the Security Superbadge since the updates by Trailhead?  I can't get the Apex tests to pass for Stage 2.  All I get is the (1/2) Test Methods Passed (i.e., 1 test failed) with absolutely no suggestion as to what to do.  

User-added image

Does anyone know what the Apex test is even looking for?  I can't fix what I don't know is broken, so I'm completely stuck.  

Maybe it's this part of the instructions?

"Configure other Salesforce settings related to record-level security to meet the business requirements."

That seems rather ambiguous so I'm not sure if I'm missing some part of the requirements.  

Please can someone advise the best solution to follow for this Superbadge. I'm stuck on importing cvs files using the Dataloader.io and have watched the io tutorial but haven't a clue how to match the cvs fields with SFDC none existent fields.
I'm going to have questions all the way through this.
Is there a video walk-through availabler?
Anyone can advise?
The instructions for the Sales Reps dashboard state: " Contains the same elements as the Sales Manager dashboard, but respects record level security by displaying only the data that the user has permission to view."

I believe the way to do that is by changing the 'View dashboard as' drop down to 'Run as logged-in user'.
However, when I do this, I cannot save the dashboard in 'My Personal Dashboards' folder, as instructed by the Pre-work and Notes last bullet: "During the course of this superbadge you'll be asked to move your reports and dashboards to specific folders and set folder security. Until that time store your reports and dashboards in your personal custom report and dashboard folders."

What should I do so that I can fulfil the requirement and check Challenge 2?
Hi,

This is the error that appears: 

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
AccountListItem's JS controller doesn't get a reference to the AccountSelected event 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I´ve done every step as they told me to do. If you could help me see the erro I would really appreciate it guys.

Hereare the screen shots of the part of the code that's been giving me problems:

- AccountList component:

<aura:component controller="AccountController">
<aura:registerEvent name="accountsLoaded" type="c:AccountsLoaded"/>
<aura:registerEvent name="accountSelected" type="c:AccountSelected"/>

<aura:attribute name="accounts" type="Account[]"/>
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}" />

<ul>
    <aura:iteration items="{!v.accounts}" var="account">
        <c:AccountListItem account="{!account}"/>
    </aura:iteration>
    </ul>
<li><a onclick="{!c.accountSelected}">{!v.account.Name}</a></li>

</aura:component>

- AccountList Controller:

({
    accountSelected : function(component) {
        var event = $A.get("e.c:AccountSelected");
        event.setParams({"account": component.get("v.account")});
        event.fire();
    }
})

Thank you guys.
I'm passing this challenge, however when I actually test it out by clicking on an account in the account list item, I get this exception: 

"Something has gone wrong. Action failed: c$AccountMap$controller$accountSelected [TypeError: Cannot read property 'reuseTiles' of undefined] Failing descriptor: {c$AccountMap$controller$accountSelected}."

I did some debugging and found that the location and latitude of the account are indeed being capture by my event, so it looks like this might be a problem with the leaflet function map.panTo(). Does anyone know the solution to this issue? Here's my code, although it's exactly the same as the tutorial's.

({
    jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false}).setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer('https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
                {
                    attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
                }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
        });
    },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
        for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
            var account = accounts[i];
            var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
            L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map);
        }  
    },

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
        // Center the map on the account selected in the list
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var account = event.getParam("account");
        alert(account.Location__Latitude__s + ', ' + account.Location__Longitude__s);
        map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
    }
})

Are there any future plans to implement a Pardot Trail for Trailhead?