• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, when taking trailhead security superbadge, step 3 - password policy quiz keep hanging without reply after submitting the answers. Anyone had the same experience? I tried various browsers and cleared cache.
Hello all the experts out there: I am going through Order objects and find no way of linking orders to opportunity or quotes. The lookup relationship are all there on the order objects, and I can add related order lists to Oppty or Quote object. But the linkages out of the box just don't happen. Even adding "Opportunity" and "Quote" fields onto the Order page layout does nothing. Can anyone enlighten me? Sorry if the question is a little basic. Thanks!
Hi, when taking trailhead security superbadge, step 3 - password policy quiz keep hanging without reply after submitting the answers. Anyone had the same experience? I tried various browsers and cleared cache.
In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"
Hello all the experts out there: I am going through Order objects and find no way of linking orders to opportunity or quotes. The lookup relationship are all there on the order objects, and I can add related order lists to Oppty or Quote object. But the linkages out of the box just don't happen. Even adding "Opportunity" and "Quote" fields onto the Order page layout does nothing. Can anyone enlighten me? Sorry if the question is a little basic. Thanks!
In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"