• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
One of my teams uses Cases in salesforce when logging their interaction with customers. When interaction with the customer is done, they will either close the case or select "Close to Lead" if they believe there is potential for future business a salesperson should follow up with. I also have a picklish on the case record called "Closed to Lead" that is automatically changed from "No" to "Yes" whenever a case is closed to a lead. Whenever the closed to lead picklist is changed to yes it triggers an automated creation of a new lead that is assigned to a sales person. 

The only problem is in some cases the original case team is contacted again after they've closed a case, so they must change the case status back to "In Progress", work with the customer again, and then close the case once again. This creates duplicate leads as every time the case is edited again the process builder recognizes the picklist as being "Yes" and creates a new lead every time the case is created. 

I've tried using the ISCHANGED function is process builder to prevent this, but for some reason it won't work. Does anyone have any idea a formula that would prevent the duplicate leads being created? 
I've set up Apex email services to automate case creation from emails. We have around 25 customers with different locations who sends emails for service request.
Our current process is such that our CSRs have access to service request email address. From that address they create cases from the inbox. Then they move the email to another folder once case is created (to ensure duplicate cases are not created by other users).
With the Email services being set up for the same email address, how do I ensure there are no duplicate cases created by the users for emails processed by Apex? Email service has only been enabled for 10 of our customers.
What is the Difference between CTI developer toolkit and OPEN CTI ? What are their advantages and disadvantages of both ? What should I use for my upcoming project ?
Hi,
I have accounts that are being duplicated and assigned to a different person on a daily basis. Currently Salesforce has duplicated hundreds of accounts over the last 30 days and I now have about 35,000 extra accounts. I am being told that it is related to trigger "dc3AccountTrigger". I am not a developer and have no in-house developer. And I have no clue what I am supposed to do to fix the problem. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Tiffany
I tried but this field is not available.

How can I prevent users from changing their locale? We have to restrict this so the date format is same across all users....

• October 21, 2008