• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I currently have a lightning application within Salesforce1 that contains multiple lightning components. The components appear past the screen, but when I try to scroll, I can see the bottom of the screen, but I get snapped back up to the top of the page. I'm having trouble figuring out why the component won't allow me to scroll down and how to fix it.

I've tried applying "slds-scrollable--y" to the div class, but that doesn't work. I've also tried adding style="overflow:scroll" as well but also to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Hello!

I'm trying to create a to-do list app that stores to-do items for different days and would like the list to change when the user changes the date they are viewing. So far I am trying to rerender the list every time the date changes by using valuechange. However, every time the value changes the component gets rerendered regardless of if the value is actually the same or not, and the rerender circle never ends.

Is there a way to detect if the value that's changed is the same as the old value and determine whether or not to rerender from there? 
Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently working on an app that allows you to queue a list of accounts and then view a to-do list related to those accounts. I want users to be able to dynamically add and remove accounts from their list and at the moment I am able to get that to work. However, once I view the checklist and then go back to the queued list of accounts to add or delete an account, I get the error "Invalid component tried calling function[get] with arguments[v.items.0]"

Does anyone know why this error only occurs after I return to the account list, but works fine before?

Hello Everyone,

Within Salesforce1, I'm creating a checklist of items for the user to complete. I would like to provide an option for them to save their checklist as a pdf and email it to themselves but I'm having trouble figuring out how to convert the page to a pdf first. Is it possible to add this type of functionality to a Salesforce1 .app using Lightning?
Hello everyone,

I currently have a lightning application within Salesforce1 that contains multiple lightning components. The components appear past the screen, but when I try to scroll, I can see the bottom of the screen, but I get snapped back up to the top of the page. I'm having trouble figuring out why the component won't allow me to scroll down and how to fix it.

I've tried applying "slds-scrollable--y" to the div class, but that doesn't work. I've also tried adding style="overflow:scroll" as well but also to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently working on an app that allows you to queue a list of accounts and then view a to-do list related to those accounts. I want users to be able to dynamically add and remove accounts from their list and at the moment I am able to get that to work. However, once I view the checklist and then go back to the queued list of accounts to add or delete an account, I get the error "Invalid component tried calling function[get] with arguments[v.items.0]"

Does anyone know why this error only occurs after I return to the account list, but works fine before?