• Data Scientist
  • 4Shadow Analytix

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a newbie and stuck on this challenge in the Basic Reporting Section "Using Report Formats"  I am stuck and need help.  

Here is the link I am working on.  https://na3.salesforce.com/00O50000004rixg/e?retURL=%2F00O50000004rixg
The challenge is as follows:
Failure Message
My steps are as follows:
1. I grouped the Lead Source and the Rating which made it a summary format
2. I then changed it to the matrix report setting and moved "Rating" to the Column Header and moved "Lead Source" to the row header.
Then I saved my file.
Screen Shot of summary
Detail
Screen Shot of Detail
Detail
Additional detail : I deleted my first try which I guess now was a mistake.  I am now just renaming the file with a number at the end as suggested.  So I am at "Matrix of Leads2" for my submission name. Not sure if this is the issue as it maybe trying to look for "Matrix of Leads" and seeing my first file.  I am stuck and I cannot figure out what obvious thing I am missing?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
I am a newbie and stuck on this challenge in the Basic Reporting Section "Using Report Formats"  I am stuck and need help.  

Here is the link I am working on.  https://na3.salesforce.com/00O50000004rixg/e?retURL=%2F00O50000004rixg
The challenge is as follows:
Failure Message
My steps are as follows:
1. I grouped the Lead Source and the Rating which made it a summary format
2. I then changed it to the matrix report setting and moved "Rating" to the Column Header and moved "Lead Source" to the row header.
Then I saved my file.
Screen Shot of summary
Detail
Screen Shot of Detail
Detail
Additional detail : I deleted my first try which I guess now was a mistake.  I am now just renaming the file with a number at the end as suggested.  So I am at "Matrix of Leads2" for my submission name. Not sure if this is the issue as it maybe trying to look for "Matrix of Leads" and seeing my first file.  I am stuck and I cannot figure out what obvious thing I am missing?  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks