• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting error in trailhead project for account reassignment. It works for one username but gives error for the other username. Where i can find the execution logs for the flow? there is no way for me to check the logs as to what went wrong.  can you please check my org to help?  also please suggest, how to check execution logs for flow execution or any other operation. 
I am trying to create process with process builder and it gives error.. i cancelled and re-opened it so it shows "Assistant Progress" as object and doesn't allow me to change. 

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1336520874-39740 (-1883305892)
Trailhead unit - Create Sharing Rules - I am trying to complete the challenge. I have only one contact for the name mentioned in the challenge and it still gives me error = Could not find a contact named "Edna Frank" or there are multiple contacts with the name "Edna Frank". Ensure that there is only one contact named "Edna Frank" in your org. 
Please suggest. 
I am trying the report builder. 
I did complete the challenge and while checking it , it gives error even thought the report runs fine and gives desired result. 
I prepared with below logic for my report - 
Filter Logic:(1 AND NOT ( 2 OR 3))
1. Amount greater than ""25,000""
2. Stage equals "Closed Won"
3. Stage equals "Closed Lost"
The challenge is as given below - 
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

And it keeps giving me error - 
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost. 

I am trying to create process with process builder and it gives error.. i cancelled and re-opened it so it shows "Assistant Progress" as object and doesn't allow me to change. 

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1336520874-39740 (-1883305892)
Trailhead unit - Create Sharing Rules - I am trying to complete the challenge. I have only one contact for the name mentioned in the challenge and it still gives me error = Could not find a contact named "Edna Frank" or there are multiple contacts with the name "Edna Frank". Ensure that there is only one contact named "Edna Frank" in your org. 
Please suggest. 
I am trying the report builder. 
I did complete the challenge and while checking it , it gives error even thought the report runs fine and gives desired result. 
I prepared with below logic for my report - 
Filter Logic:(1 AND NOT ( 2 OR 3))
1. Amount greater than ""25,000""
2. Stage equals "Closed Won"
3. Stage equals "Closed Lost"
The challenge is as given below - 
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

And it keeps giving me error - 
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.