• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

How can I access the Custom label translations in apex?

Following error is throwing when I try to login to my Developer Org.
Developer Org Login Error

Hi All,
I have a Lightning component which has a InpuText, outputText and a button. when I enter te in InputText and clicked the button, It is displayed in the OutputText. But when I enter again some text in InputText and clicked the button the outputText is erased and the InputText is dispalyed there. But I need to display the first InputText as well as seond InputText and so on....

PFB the code:
Component Code:
--------------------------
<aura:component>              
     <legend class="slds-form-element__label"><b>You entered:</b></legend>
        <ui:outputText aura:id="outText" value="" class="slds-col--padded" />

<ui:inputText aura:id="userText" class="slds-input" labelClass="slds-form-element__label"
                                          placeholder="Enter User Text"/> 

<ui:button aura:id="button" label="Ask" class="slds-button slds-button--brand" press="{!c.getInput}"/>                  
</aura:component>

Conroller Code:
----------------------

({
    getInput : function(component, evt) {
        var UserInputText = component.find("userText");      
        var myOutputText = component.find("outText");

if($A.util.isEmpty(UserInputText.get("v.value")) || $A.util.isUndefined(UserInputText.get("v.value"))){
            alert('Please Enter Text in the Input Box');
            return;
        }   
        var greet = UserInputText.get("v.value");

myOutputText.set("v.value", greet);
        UserInputText.set("v.value", null);
    }
})

Thanks in Advance

While uploading the dataset, we provide a path of the csv file in Einstein Intent . Can this csv path be a local path or any Static resource relative url?
If yes, can you please help in understanding on how the dataset will be fetched from the latter paths.
So on this page about halfway down it states: 
Create Custom Metadata Type Records
For SFA Field, enter Minimum Support Level.

I only see the Support Level field that was created on the account.  Also, I don't see that this is actually limiting the chosen fields (seems like that was the point of all of the new metadata fields).  Is there something I am doing wrong here, or is the example off?

Also, if anyone has built out a rules engine while referencing metadata, I'd love to see a link to an example of that.
Following error is throwing when I try to login to my Developer Org.
Developer Org Login Error
So I have build a custom chat page that gets the agents photo. When I say built.... I mean borrowed from here https://systemdebug.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/live-agent-rest-api-connectapi/

What I want to do now is also get the agents name. 

The current Apex Class is

public without sharing class Chatwindowcontroller {

@RemoteAction
	public static String getPhoto(String userId)
	{
		ConnectApi.Photo p = ConnectApi.ChatterUsers.getPhoto(Network.getNetworkId(), userId);
		return p.smallPhotoUrl;
	}
}

How do I extend this to also get the agents name. When I then have it how do I use it in my Visualforce page?
Hi

Can any one suggest me project based real time scenario's in development which is on Triggers, SOQL , SOSL , Batch apex, Schedule apex and governing limits

Thanks In Advance
Sampath palli
I notice using the native Live Agent API the chat agent is able to see the URL the chat is coming from along with recent visited URLs, how can I do the same using the Live Agent REST API? I have tried using the https://hostname/chat/rest/Visitor/Breadcrumb URI but it does not seem to do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?