• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a custom button that will link directly to a DocuSign template, and auto populate the recipients based on fields in the Salesforce object.

I can't seem to find documentation on if this is possible and would love any guidance.  THANK YOU!

Trisha

Hi All,

I have installed salesforce mobile app on my iphone.I want to test some functionality on my sandbox.How to do this?

Thanks

• September 27, 2012

I swear I have looked all over for this, but for some reason cannot find what I need anywhere.

I wish to begin modifying some of the stock pages in my Developer Edition, but cannot figure out how to access it.  For example, I wish to remove the Account lookup from the send an email page, or to add my own custom fields to the quick event add pop up.  These features do not allow this function in the Page Layout area, so I would like to add/change it manually.

Other solutions I have seen on here suggest to create a new VF page and override the button that calls the original page.  I am fine with this, but as a beginner, I would rather start with the code generated by force.com and tweak it slightly, I really do not want to try and recreate all of the pages that I want to modify, from scratch...  But if I could find this code, I could cut and paste it into my new VF page and modify it at will...

So....  Where can I find this code?  I have tried to add "/apex/..."  in the url, but that does not do it...

Sorry if this is a ridiculously simple question, but I have looked everywhere I know to look.