• President
  • Code Guerilla, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone!  I am looking for people to build a trusted working relationship with; people that I can turn to that will help me execute my projects.  

My goal is to have a group of us that all work together, as projects arise, based on our individual specialties.  Right now I am acting as the project manager, technical architect, designer, builder, and administator for each one of my clients; its too much! 

If you are a Certified Developer or Certified Administrator with at least 5 years of experience, live in the U.S., and would like to become part of a trusted team of excellence, please send me your resume along with your hourly rate detail.   (dea@deasimon.com) 

This is a contract position that is ad-hoc in nature, no guarantee of consisent work is given at this time but you will be the first I call when assistance is needed.  My apologies but no oveseas applicants will be considered, previous experience with significant differences in timezones has proven to be too difficult to manage.